Hello Everyone

Hey everyone I'm Khalid from Saudi Arabia, I'm 26 years old, I born in Egypt when my father was working in the Saudi embassy in Cairo, I'm working now in one of the airlines companies as recruitment Manager in charge traveling a lot in monthly bases due the work I have been almost around the world and I enjoyed with it. I'm Designer and films maker and photographer (not professional in all! But I'm trying to).

I wanna learn Spanish language because I'm interested and to have conversation with our Spanish pilots!

My hobbies are swimming and riding horses and DJ (I just got the DJ instrument from US! Yahooooo!)

I think I wrote everything but if you have any questions just ask?

Regards
Khalid Al Dosari

Hi and welcome on board Khalid !

Your post has been moved to the Riyadh forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

Hey Khalid, welcome to ExpatBlog!!!

Welcome to the blog, Khalid.  Bienvenidos!! :)

hola amigo.. (now, is tat spanish??).. I watched a recent bollywood hindi movie based on spain.. Its called Zindagi na milegi dobara (you dont get second chance in life).. The movie depicts spanish culture very nicely...

ghanshyampdave wrote:

hola amigo.. (now, is tat spanish??).. I watched a recent bollywood hindi movie based on spain.. Its called Zindagi na milegi dobara (you dont get second chance in life).. The movie depicts spanish culture very nicely...

And the challenges to take it in life to make it more fruitful... like coming here and working.... lol :)

welcome brother
.. if ur DJ then y dont u invite us for some nyc party? ,, any ways ... welcome again

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome on board Khalid !

Your post has been moved to the Riyadh forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

thanks Armand:)

Louise.Welge wrote:

Hey Khalid, welcome to ExpatBlog!!!

thanks Louise :)

houstonian wrote:

Welcome to the blog, Khalid.  Bienvenidos!! :)

Thanks Bienvenidos

and BTW I was in want to US for Vacation last year and i love it.

ghanshyampdave wrote:

i will try to see it>

thanks ghanshyampdave

saimans wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

And the challenges to take it in life to make it more fruitful... like coming here and working.... lol :)

you are right Saimans

desertlifestyle wrote:

welcome brother
.. if ur DJ then y dont u invite us for some nyc party? ,, any ways ... welcome again

I will once I sort out every thing and find a nice place to do it.