PARTICIPATE IN EUROPEAN STUDY ON FOOD HABITS!

Hello

The University of Manchester is launching a study comparing changing food and eating habits in bi-cultural couples in France and the United Kingdom.
We are looking in particular at how eating habits evolve in Franco-British couples in the first years of their life in common, on both sides of the Channel.

The interviews bear on current and past eating habits of the two partners as well as about the organisation of life together and in particular what this means for food; and, for the migrant/expat person in the couple, on the story of that migration and how it translates into food changes. We ask participants to bring a food item typical of current habits to the interview, as well as, for the British partner, a food item typical of his/her past habits (before coming to France). If this is not possible, for example because this food item or dish is not easy to find or prepare in France, we would simply describe its taste and texture and the memories it is associated with.

If you are interested in contributing to this study, please contact me at [email protected] for more information and to agree an interview date and time. I will be in Paris at the end of March (20-27 March) and in April (after the 10th). Interviews can be held at week-ends or during the week, in the evening or during the day, at your home or workplace, depending on what is more convenient for you.
For more information you can also visit our website.

Looking forward to interviewing you!

Isabelle

HI
i can help you if you need any thing
[email protected]