Getting married in Morocco

I don't need to go Casablanca at all I can deal with the consul in Marrakech for small paperwork I do need to go to Rabat which I will do as soon as I move in April thankyou for your reply

What kind of paper work you need to get engaged, and make the nekah?

hey i wud like to ask you a couple of questions please n if you live in casablanca it wud be great meeting you n ask you about immigrations n all anyway i know this girl for almost four years she s from canada we love eachother n we already met in marrakech now we r planing to get married n i wud love to get some infos from you im moroccan living in casablanca
tnx for your time

I have a friend who found a boyfriend who lives in Moracco. After two visits , of her going to Moracco to visit with him and his family, they the dicided to marry. She went through alot to receive all needed documaentaries yet he was somehow delayed .  She continued and after a few years , they were married in Moracco. He of course os Moslim and she was Catholic,so I amonly guessing that she conformed to Moslim in order to marry him.   Christian. I have not even heard from her at all since their marriage.  I think that he did come the the USA to live , but have to wonder as to his cultural beliefs and whether or not the stories are true written of the Morraccan men and of how they act towards their American wives.  it certainly has not been anything good. Lack of employment, inability to communicate, and emotional distance.  Shee found him on the nternet being introduced by a friend , she contacted him. It seems that she had gone online to find a husband , and was introduced to the website.  How on earth can two people fall into love having only met online and of two separate Languages so they cannot even talk at all. He speaks only French and she English.....I feel that Moraccan men are only marrying Ameriacan womwn in order to either get to the USA or to reap the incomes of the women and not even have to work and make any money at all to contribute. 

Nebraska Girl wrote:

To every one,
Do no harm!
Please be respectful of other people and their right to voice themselves. We are talking about the happiest event most peoples lives.
You may not like the wording of someone's questions or another reply, but rude comments are counter productive. Please understand that not everyone can effectively express their thoughts as elegantly as others can. Some people may inadvertently make comments some people find disrespectful to Muslim society and Moroccan culture, but this is most likely a lake of education or understanding of what those things truly mean. Teach everyone the truth, but never humiliate anyone in the process. Questioning is the first step to understanding. Teaching is the only way to eliminate ignorance and doing it is offering the Blessing of God to someone in need. 

This is a cross-cultural conversation about a very important topic affecting a great many people. Both women and men read this forum, so react like you are talking with your own mother and father. We may not like some of the life choices or cultural practices of some people, but we must respect their right to make them their own decisions and follow the will of God the best that they can. Pray that if someone is making a mistake that they will see the error of it before it is too late.

We are all Humans just trying to build a life in God's world. Marriage and family are good things.

Is it possibile to get marry in Morocco?

Well said Nebraska Girl..... I cannot add more.

any response?!

silentgust,

I am sure you r friend is happy. You should be happy for her too. She does not have to convert to Muslim if she does not with to do it. The rules are different for non-Muslim women than they are for men. The fact that she is Catholic is good enough.

As for the language issue, that is something many people can get passed. Her husband my not speak English well, but it is much more commonly used as a language here in Morocco than you might think. I have been Living here in Morocco for 3 years now and I still don't speak French well, but I can usually find someone who speaks a little English when I need it. Your friend's husband may speak or understand English better than you think.

As for how Moroccan men treat American wives, well....I think you are mistaken. I personally know many mixed couples as well as my own marriage and I have found that the women are happy in their choices. I am sure there are those that are not, but I can assure you that many women married to American men are unhappy too. It is not about the interracial or mixed cultures not being able to blend. When a marriage is not good, it is because there are other problems too.

Many people all over the world meet and fall in love over the internet. It may not be a perfect, but it is common enough for there to be dating services to make a good business out of it.

I appreciate your opinion, but I don't agree with all of the things you have said.

May god Bless you and those you love

Should be no problem.

I completed it in two weeks.

The family court don't even look at the papers

Yas87,

Yas87 wrote:

Should be no problem.

I completed it in two weeks.

The family court don't even look at the papers

I am happy things went very smooth for you.
This is not always the case for many people. It really depends on where in Morocco a couple is getting married, the individuals invovlved, their income levels, and the circumstances to which they are getting married. For me it was more difficult. It took nearly 3 months.

Like you, for some people it goes quickly with very little processing, for others it can take months and the court will choose to closely review each document individually. There is no explanation as to why things are not consistant, But I believe the process is sometimes used to test a couples commitment to their decision to get married.

It's best to have everything in order.
Also every document from your own country embassy must be stamped by the internal affairs office.
You need 4 x copies of everything made into 4 folders. Plus one with original documents.
Photos you will need at least 7 so get 8. As the court will ask for 4.
And the local police will want 3. It's not been mentioned but the police also interview you as to how you met your wife and wether you have slept with her etc. as do the court.
If Arabic is not your first language, you will need a translator for both occasions.

wish you a good luck dude :)

The biggest problem i faced when I married my wife in Morocco in 2011 was the Corrupt Officials , Especially the Adul. We had to pay under the table every public and private Official we met and their friends. The Officials we had to meet were seldom in their Offices. They do not keep normal working hours. All we would be told is;" He will be here today sometime. Take a seat and wait". Wait for hours and hours. Only Allah knows how how long if ever. 
They will not do anything unless you pay them or they will keep telling you to come back in 3 days, come back next week, over and over.
Judges,Police, Translators, Imum' clerks, Nothing gets done unless you pay under the table. If your an American then expect to pay even more.
Immigration in the USA falls under Home Land Security ( USCIS ) now. This is a real joke. They will go up your backside with a microscope. The paper work is a nightmare to put it mildly. You will need Certified Copies and Copies of Copies of Copies all Translated into English from Arabic, Certified, Sealed, Copied, Copied Again.
  There is a big International Business in Black Marriages and many Marriages sadly and too late are realized were only to get a Green Card. I'm 62yo and one thing that I have learned for sure in Life is this; "  There is no way to tell if someone truly loves you" It take time and can be very costly in the end. This is Life.
Realizing this; One can understand the Bureaucracy Nightmare.
On the average expect to 14 months for your Fiancee to receive a Visa to the USA.  In spite of all the required the Free Forms available  Interne at USCIS,gov. There are lots of little things they will ask for that they do not tell you about in the instructions in these Forms.
Note;
    Many internet sites will want to sell you these USCIS Forms or suggest doing the paper work for you for a small Fee. The Forms are ALL FREE. Secondly; An Immigration Attorney can DO Nothing for you in spite of any and all their claims to speed or streamline the process. If you want to pay an Attorney  Thousands of Dollars to fill out forms that you certainly can and must do yourself, It's up to you. No  Immigration Attorney can or will save you any time or expenses what so ever. see; USCIS.gov.
There will be an oral interview for the Moroccan Fiancee at the US Embassy in Casablance , Do not try to lie here, be open and honest. If he or she does not know the answer to a question then say so; I don't know". If your intentions are honest there will be no problems.

Good Luck;

When it comes to moroccan men marrying, the family court process it quickly. Its only a problem when its the women marrying...

Also, i think it depends on the origins of the person.
Myself being british of pakistani origins, i think this speeded up the process a lot as they knew from my name and birth certificate i am muslim and so fourth..

I did not give any under the table fees or back handers, i think they adouls, police and family court were happy with our marriage. Also as i have a few stamps for holidays to morocco in my passport, this may also have helped the process.

Its the classic case of, judge the price based on the person. Classic Moroccan tactics at the finest, oh he is european/american/australian... he must be very wealthy, lets fleece him.. Its quite apparent from many people i met that they imagine foreigners to be extremely wealthy and pockets lined of gold..

Hi guys.. I am a uk citizen looking to hopefully marry a morroccon girl from cassablanca.
I am a muslim and am just looking for any guidance as to what documents i will need for marriage.
I do know that i have to visit rabat and gather documents. I would like to know if these documents are all rhat i need. This is taken from the british embassy website in rabat :

The following is a list of documents that may be required. We cannot guarantee that this list is complete and strongly advise you to check with your local Family Court:
1. For British men: A certified copy of your certificate of conversion to Islam, or a document proving that you were born Muslim.
For British women any of the following: for Christian women a document showing you are Christian, for Jewish women a document showing you are Jewish, for Muslim women a certificate of conversion or a document showing that you were born Muslim.
2. If you are under 18 years old: written permission from your legal guardians (normally mother and father) for you to marry.
3. A certified copy of your marriage certificate and divorce decree absolute if you have been married before.
4. A copy of your full Birth Certificate (stating both your parents' names). 
5. A copy of your fiancé(e)s full birth certificate.
6. A certificate of no-objection issued by the British Embassy/Honorary Consulate and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office.
7. A letter addressed to the judge saying that you both wish to be married, with your personal details (including UK address), and passport details, and your Moroccan fiancé(e)'s personal and identity card details. This letter must be written in Arabic.
8. A certified copy of your passport issued by the British Embassy/Honorary Consulate and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office.
9. A police record issued by the local police in the UK for UK residents.  Please apply at the police station closest to your home in the UK.
10. Whether you are a resident in the UK or Morocco, a record of no previous conviction for non-Moroccans (extrait de casier judiciare), issued by the Ministry of Justice, Place Mamounia, Bab El Had, Rabat.  For this the British national will need to take: a photocopy of their full birth certificate (showing their parents' names); a photocopy of their passport photo ID page; a photocopy of their passport page which shows the latest entry stamp into Morocco; 1x 10 dirham stamp.
11. A document proving your occupation and income.
12. A certified copy of a valid identity card and a certificate of residency for those residing in Morocco or in a country other than their country of origin.
13. A copy of the passport and a copy of the page showing the date of entry into Morocco.
14. A medical certificate for each fiancé(e).
15. A certificate of celibacy for the Moroccan fiancé(e).
16. A certificate of residency for the Moroccan fiancé(e).
17. 5 photos for the British person and 1 photo for the Moroccan fiancé(e)

Are these documents enough and if yes how much does it cost roughly to have a document translated to arabic? And also how much does a medical cost in morocco?

Please advise:)

I'm American;
Looks like the UK and America is pretty much the same as far as required Documents. Note; Most Police Reports ect. must not be more that 3 months old.

I needed also 3 letters from people who knew me stating that i was an honest and sincere guy.
Where are friends when i need them?
Most of my friends said something like;

" Steve, your kind of an ok guy. You not a really like a Great Guy.
For example like Robert Dinaro is a Great Actor. Your more like one of those Rent an Actor guys you see in the background or your kind like the way Miniature Golf is to Professional Golf as far as Great Guys go.
$50.oo buys a lot of friendship lucky for me.

, When I was married in Morocco the Translator charged by the page and or the number of words. We spent in all about 2,000dirhams
or about $250 USD
Naturally the Translator will give you a copy of his or hers Certification as a Authorized Translator by the Kingdom of Morocco.
Get a Copy of this for each Document Translated.

I have a Good Man that we used for you in Casablance , He is honest, Certified and very intelligent.
Mr. Khalid Hannaoui +212-522-203-688   Mobil 06 68 37 48
  e-mail  >[email protected]<
I would recommend him to anyone.

Good Luck
Note; Finding an Honest Adul maybe the real problem as the Adul is the last one to file your paper work with the court. So your not married until you get his final Stamp. So he has got you between a rock and a hard spot.

Again ; Good Luck..

Stephen

Start at USCIS.gov on the net.
That is the best place to start. It will be long and difficult but not impossible.

I am happy to help if i can.

I have done it in 2011.

Stephen

lordjim103 wrote:

I'm American;
Looks like the UK and America is pretty much the same as far as required Documents. Note; Most Police Reports ect. must not be more that 3 months old.

I needed also 3 letters from people who knew me stating that i was an honest and sincere guy.

, When I was married in Morocco the Translator charged by the page and or the number of words. We spent in all about 2,000dirhams
or about $250 USD
Naturally the Translator will give you a copy of his or hers Certification as a Authorized Translator by the Kingdom of Morocco.
Get a Copy of this for each Document Translated.

I have a Good Man that we used for you in Casablance , He is honest, Certified and very intelligent.
Mr. Khalid Hannaoui +212-522-203-688   Mobil 06 68 37 48
  e-mail  >[email protected]<
I would recommend him to anyone.

Good Luck
Note; Finding an Honest Adul maybe the real problem as the Adul is the last one to file your paper work with the court. So your not married until you get his final Stamp. So he has got you between a rock and a hard spot.

Again ; Good Luck..

Stephen

Stephen, I really appreciated your honesty about the situation. I understand that many people have different stories, but it's been nice to read everyone's view.

I will keep a look out for this! I am hoping to move to Morocco in the near future and am currently engaged, so it should be interesting!

Kristi

Sure; You can bet it will be interesting.
Best Wishes and Good luck .

Yes that is all that is required.

Please be aware that your paper from Rabat may take 2 weeks (Moroccan police record).

Also you will need your translator for the police and family court interview. Unless you speak French or arabic

If you need any help, leave me a message with your contact details.

The internet is a very good way to meet people and fine a Soul Mate.
I met my wife on the internet and we talked for over a year 3 times a day before we met in person. My Wife is a Wonderful Gentle intelligent and kind person and we love each other sincerely.
However I have been taken to the Cleaners by a few Women before.
There are many Men and Women who have ruined their lives because of some other Man or Woman. No matter who wise or experienced in life you may be, When your in love, all reason goes out the Window. I am sure that we all have heard sad stories about international relationshaps but there are many happy stories too.
Mixed Marriages; I have been in many Mixed Relationships all my life. I have learned A Marriage does not break up over big things; Religion, Mon or Dad, The Neighbors or Language.
Marriages break up over the little things. Take for example as Like Sewing, it is the fine  an tiny stitches that are the strongest.
As in Life,  It'sThe Little things Make a House a Home 
You want to share stories about High School or Movies and Bands and growing up the US ? Parties maybe ?
Maybe your partner can not always relate... so forget that.
Humor ; What is funny to you may not always funny to them...forget that.Holidays, Christmas, Easter , ect ...maybe forget that.
Will your Daughter be allowed to talk to Boys at 16; hmmmm ?
My Wife believes Black Magic and Witches do exist. Do you think I am going to tell her that her ideas are silly? No way.
My previous wife said to me ounce, I'm tired of speaking English, I want to speak and hear my own language.
Soon you may find that there may not really be to many tiny stitches left between the two of you.
On top of that You can find yourself  constantly confused. Is this a communication problem, A cultural Problem, or is he or she just being a jerk. Don't make the mistake of thinking its just a matter of intelligence and willingness to commit. We both had high IQ's.
  Things to consider also; Think, Be sure that you are not in infatuated with a exotic and mysterious culture and people.
    People will  say; French women are this way. Italian and American women are like that. Moroccan and Asian are like this and this . Some of it may even be true BUT The problem is, when you  get married , A Woman becomes a Wife and a Wife is a Wife and Man becomes a Husband and a Husband is a Husband.
Lastly I want to say; There are only two kinds of people in this World. Good people and Bad People. Judgements are reserved only for Allah and Children. I like Islam, Muslims and Moroccans. I have there and  and hope to retire to Morocco
For Me, Ounce the Romantic Mystic and Exotic Charm of Motrocco had wore off . I realized that for 70% of the population Morocco is a Prison Country, Most Moroccans can never leave Morocco, Will never find a decent Job, Have  little to no hope of ever getting out of grinding poverty, struggle everyday just to go on living a life of  desperation and endless suffering.
    I know myself well and it is true that the World is full of problems. Every living person has problems.  Even so, I think that If I were a Moroccan National. I would do just about anything that I had to,to get out of Morocco . Even in a Communist Country the Government will at least find you a job. Not so in Morocco. So please beware be careful be patient in all relationships.
    Hey; remember too, perfect matches break up all the time. People change. There is no sure fire 100% method to finding happiness. Some people do everything right and lose. Others do everything wrong and win.
Bottom Line: Some are Lucky, Some are Not.

I wish everyone here and there the Best of Luck. Inshallah

lordjim103 wrote:

The internet is a very good way to meet people and fine a Soul Mate.
I met my wife on the internet and we talked for over a year 3 times a day before we met in person. My Wife is a Wonderful Gentle intelligent
and kind person and we love each other sincerely.
How ever I have been taken to the Cleaners by a few Women before.
There are many Men and Women who have ruined their lives because of another man or Woman. No matter who wise or experienced in life you may be, When your in love, all reason goes out the Window. I am sure that we all have heard sad stories but there are many happy stories too.
Mixed Marriages; A Marriage does not break up over big things. They break up over the little things. Like Sewing, it is the fine tiny stitches that are the strongest. I have been in mixed relationships all my life. I am just that way.
You want to share stories about High school or Movies and Bands and growing up the US ? Parties maybe ?
Your Partner can not  always relate... so forget that.
Humor ; What is funny to you is not funny to them...forget that.
Holidays, Christmas, Easter , ect ...maybe forget that.
My Wife believes Black Magic and Witches do exist. Do you think I am going to tell her that her ideas are silly? No way.
Soon there are not many tiny stitches left between the two of you.
You can find yourself  constantly confused. Is this a communication problem, A cultural Problem, or is he or she just being a jerk.

Things to consider,Be sure that you are not in love with the new exotic mysterious culture. We can say; French women are this way. Italian and American women are like that. Moroccan and Asian are like this. The problem is when you  get married , A Wife is a Wife and a husband is a Husband.
Lastly i want to say; I love Islam and Moroccans. I have there and lived there and hope to retire there.
But ounce the Mystic and Exotic Charm wares off I saw that for 90% of the population Morocco is a Prison Country, The can never leave, never find a decent Job, They have no hope of ever getting a foot up.
I know myself, If I were a Moroccan National. I would do anything to get out of morocco, anything. Even in a Communist Country they will at least find you a job. Not so in Morocco. So please beware.
But I will retire, have a steady income the rest of my life. I can choose  to stay or go.
Hay perfect matches break up all the time. People change. There is no sure fire 100% method to finding happiness. Some people do everything right and lose. Others do everything wrong and win.
Bottom Line: Some are Lucky, Some are Not.

I wish everyone the best of Luck.

Stephen, again I like your words! You have good points! Insha'Allah if we try to go about our life with good intention, hopefully we will find a way.

Love is hard sometimes... but as you said, it is the little things that we do for one another that matters!

Would be wary of meeting off the Internet nowadays.
As said above, most just want a way out of morocco.

Nothing is guaranteed in life.

Jess

I am Pakistani working in UK and recently married.Feel free to ask any question.

I thanks all in those who help me and indeed this guidance help me a lot and i was able to finish the process in one week.

BIG Special thanks to Nebraska Girl.Thanks for her realistic and kind help and guidance.!!

Jav

Yes, Nebraska Girl is Great

I do what ever I can when I can

I like too much the way you answer to questions, and would like to contact you via email or skype, I really need your help.
some people here are not very tolerant, I need clear answers, not emotional, cultural ones.

Thanks loads guys for your help so far. Thanks Stephen I will definetly into the translator.
I would like to know in regards to a translator in the courts and police station, if your fiance can speak english.. Will this be enough?

Translation will be expensive if you do it in UK or even in Morroco English translation in expensive. I suggest you to do from overseas.In my case I did it from Pakistan (it cost  roughly 3 or 4 pound per paper from a good translator in Islamabad)

No they have a notice board with people who you can call.
Although in the police interview my wife translated for me and the questions were easy enough.
Same questions asked in the family court but they required independant translator. Notice board had people who were sworn in with the court as official translators.

It's a real money spinner. Involving more then needed tbh

When my wife and I went to the Court Building in Mohammedia ;"a relatively small town about 20 minutes Taxi ride outside the Main City of Casablanca", in February of 2011. We usually expected  to wait a several hours at the Court or at the Police Station along with many other locals  before we could get to see a Public Officials. As we waited our turn, I couldn't help feeling  sorry for the people who could not or did not wish to pay so they could get in to see an Official quickly. Frustrated and tired, we sat with many young and old, Men and Women along with many members of their family. Some standing ,some sitting, others restlessly shifting here and there in and outside of the Court Building. People filled plastic chairs or wooden benches located  along the hallways that lined interior near the Official's office doors. There we all sat,calmly waiting, waiting and waiting. At the time I was there, it was unheard of to try and make any kind of an appointment to see any Official.
      My wife then was a Teacher of English, French and naturally spoke Arabic. She seemed to be quit brave then and  sometimes would just walk into the judges office and show him her papers." Sometimes it works ,sometimes it dose not";she told me later. This went on several hours. Get a Stamp and signature. Go to another room. Get three stamps, Go up stairs, get another stamp, all the while  secretly dropping a few Dirhams into someones hand, then go back and wait.
     The Judge during all this time, would as far as we could see form watching him through his opened office door, be engaged in a polite conversation with a few of his  personnel friends. The impression that I got from  watching him was that, he could not care in the least about the people who were waiting outside his office all morning to see him. A few times earlier, that week we saw this same Public Official lounging in a near by restaurant that we also visited time to time. There with a few of his business friends, he sat, sharing polite conversation while dinning on Cakes, sweet Mint Tea and Espressos in the early midday near the Court.
     I do not think a Translator will wish to wait with you at a Court Building or a Police Station all day.
   My Wife tells me that her Sisters have told her recently that things have changed a lot. Due to the peoples recent protesting of government corruption in the last year or so. Her Sisters have also informed us that people are no longer waiting in or outside the Court Buildings anymore.  Also, that the Judge we had to see then has been removed. Alhamdollilah.
    Your Moroccan Fiancee should know someone who can go with you that speaks English, Arabic or French. I am not sure if I understand your whole problem?  However,I do suggest hiring a Taxi driver for the whole day that you take care of your Paper work if you do not have a car of your own to drive. You may well save time and money this way as you may have to drive from Casa to Rabat and back again on the same day. Try to find a Good Muslim Driver. My Wife's family always used the same Driver for years. Have his Mobil phone number with you always as he may not want to sit and wait with you but may be near to you when you call for him.
    I do not wish to offend any people of Morocco. I am not saying that the ways in my country are any better as anyone who has had to deal with our wonderful bureaucracy can truly attest.     
    Moroccans are among the first to point out the faults and short comings of their own country. They truly do NOT need to hear any
criticism from any others. I for one,feel strongly that poverty is at the heart of nearly all countries social problems, as such is true in the case of Morocco . I also do feel very sad when I reflect on the wonderful, beautiful, highly intelligent young Moroccan Men and Women that I have seen there, seeming to wonder aimlessly that have so very much to offer and so little opportunity to do so. Give me a Country of people like those in Morocco and I think that I could change the World.
   Lastly, I want to say this: Anyone who is planning to go to Morocco would be well advised bare in mind that these people will be offering you the best that they have. So, try to be kind,polite, gracious and painfully respectful. 
  If you think that I may be of any further help to you,you may try to reach me if I am at my desk: On Skype { lord-jim103 ) or at
Yahoo Mail ( [email protected] ).

Good Luck and try to be patient ; you can do it.

the translators were all located near the family court/police station in agadir, so you could just let them know when your interview was and then ring when you were ready to go in.

It should be okay, to use your wife to be as a translator (it was in agadir). but she will have to countersign.

in court, it is a long waiting process..  you may have to go a few times before your turn comes..

the translator charges for me were very reasonable, cost me in total less then £100 uk pounds around 1300 dirhams for translating my police record and birth certificate and for him to come to the court. he was sworn in by the court and had a stamp. the quality of his work was stunning, from the elegant green letterheaded and watermarked paper to his general stature and integrity.

most people i've spoken too have said average time is 3 months..

jim for locals wanting to marry each other, the process is a lot quicker and less paperwork needed. it can be done on the same day from what my wife said. although she lives in agadir and everything there seems a little easier and its definately as big or busy as casa or rabat.

As jim says, remain patient..

also please make sure you keep atleast 2 spare photocopys of every document for yourself,
trust me you will need it!
randomly they will say this document is not present,
this one is missing..
then you can give the document (s) immediately and then make another from the second copy you have if more are needed!

Thanks guys! Im starting to get a picture of what to expect but will still keep in touch with you guys!

Again thanks!

Khalid Hannaoui
[email protected]

I just received an e-mail from the Translator that I used in Casablanca.
I hope it is OK to put Him in this Site; I do not mean to do any advertising for people but,
I think he is very intelligent, honest and professional.
He is a Good Muslim and has lived in the UK.

Send him an e-mail, if you like.

Good Luck

Stephen

Hello Stephen > I invite you to recommend him in the Morocco business directory. yes free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you.

[sorry for the off topic]

hello everybody i wish you luck to find what you looking for

i like nice and good looking women and girls,

doesn't everybody >>>>!!!!!!!

Gentlemen, Physical Beauty has its place....Perhaps as good dating criteria before sellting down.

It is a bit superficial for the idea of getting married. People should look a bit deeper than how your partner looks before deciding to get married. find out how this person thinks...This goes for both men and women.
Just as Beautiful Girls may be too focused on their own appearance, those Beautiful Boys often are too....not always the best qualities of a good Mother or Father.

After all just because a person is physically beautiful at a relatively young age may not relate to what that same person will look like later in life or much more importantly how well this person can hold down a job or take care of the needs of a family.

Just a little something to think about.