Close

Getting married in Saudi Arabia

Hi hope ur still active on this blog. Can u reply to me becoz need some info urgently 😔 tnx

Yes

hi dears I am from Pakistan and I am married but I love one phillipina girl here in Saudi Arabia , she is a nurse in a hospital please can you advise me how can we marry each other in Saudi  Arabia I will be thankful all of you for this matter.

Hi
I'm glad I found this. Very good information here. I have a question. I'm from the US and I'm interested in marrying someone who is from Egypt working in KSA I don't want to move there. Is it possible for us to get married there? We are both Muslim. What would we have to do?

Ruqayyah317 :

Hi
I'm glad I found this. Very good information here. I have a question. I'm from the US and I'm interested in marrying someone who is from Egypt working in KSA I don't want to move there. Is it possible for us to get married there? We are both Muslim. What would we have to do?

Fast Answer: Unfortunately, this won't be possible anywhere in the Middle East. You must hold a valid residential ID in order for the courts to consider your case. In UAE, one of the couple must; in KSA BOTH of them.

Hi good day,

We are planning to get married in saudi, then the problem is the Form they told me? Where can i get a form? Bcouse we have all the requirements like nso birt,cenomar,autenticated w dfa, photo copy of passport..2/2 picture and parent concent...can i down load the form then fill up? Or we personally get it into the phil. Embassy?

Please help me...thank you..

moderated

Moderated by Julien last year
Reason : please post in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

a friend of mine is a saudi girl, wants to Mary a non arab, is it ok ?

I believe she will need to get a government permission before doing so. From what I know is that it was very hard to obtain some years ago, but it has gotten much easier with the number of unmarried and divorced women skyrocketing.

i am a pakistani and work here in riyadh

i want marry with a american muslim girl

she lives in america

so who to posiibel marrige with her  in riyadh ??????

Hello...

I think it would be a lot easier for you two to get married in Pakistan than it would be for you two to get married in KSA since it's not as easy for Americana (specially females) to obtain a visa to come here. She must be an immediate family member of yours in order to get a visitor's visa, not to mention all of the paperwork and process required to get married.

DC_Guy_Jeddah :

not to mention all of the paperwork and process required to get married.

Why not to mention?

No visitor can appear in any of Saudi marriage courts. Both of the couple must be either citizens or legal residents (iqama holders).

Am Sudanese Muslim Live in KSA I really not married and did not marry before.

I need any woman to marry her

I am an American and my fiancee is Filipina. We are planning to get married here in Riyadh and then go to the US to live. A coworker has told me that I need to get a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE to marry from the US embassy and then get married at another embassy because the US embassy does not perform marriages. From there we can start the spousal visa process. How true is that? Can anybody comment about the validity of that? THANK YOU.

Also, we are not considering the Philippine embassy as an embassy to get married due to the fact that there is a process for my finacee to go through to be able to get married there. That process on top of the spousal visa process might take too long (our employment contracts both end in 6 months)

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia