Getting married in Saudi Arabia

i need good famly

jafarali wrote:

i need good famly

:) Why; you haven't one?

could you pls tell me how to mary here a cristian filipina ?

Mujahid_haq wrote:

could you pls tell me how to mary here a cristian filipina ?

She'll have to convert. Or, you don't have good chances in the Islamic marriage court.

Hi everyone!

Ok so I got the marriage all sorted (in Bahrain)so I have the marriage contract via the ministry of justice with the MOFA stamp. What else do I need to do here in Saudi before I can get my company to sponsor her a visit visa for December?

Also can someone explain what the procedure and requirements are for sponsoring my wife a visit visa in Saudi. For example, how does it work, do they just apply for it online and then email her the visa to present at customs? Or does she need to get it form the Saudi embassy in her country?

Looking forward to your feedback!

J.

One thing people have to realize is that as long as one party is Muslim (which would have to be the man), the marriage must be conducted in an Islamic court, i.e., it must be done according to Shariah.  Embassies will refuse to conduct the wedding if one party is Muslim, as far as I know.  When I wanted to get married here, both my Consulate and my then-fiancee's Consulate refused because I am Muslim; they said I would have to get married in an Islamic court even though she wasn't Muslim.

If both parties are non-Muslim, then the wedding can take place in an Embassy, but again, check with your Embassy to make sure they can do it if the other party is not from your country, as someone said that's not possible.  If both are from the same country, that's not a problem.

love is life

M mohain khan wrote:

love is life

Thanks for sharing :P

so how about someone whose country has no Embassy here? what can he do?

( Moderated : Off topic )

abdul786 wrote:

so how about someone whose country has no Embassy here? what can he do?

I would say go to the nearest country where there IS an embassy.

hi,

i am a filipina living here in riyadh.i have a american bf and we decided to get married soon.i want to know what are the requirements i getting married here in ksa.is it possible in phil embassy?what are the requirements.thanks.

marie,

maricela_84 wrote:

hi,

i am a filipina living here in riyadh.i have a american bf and we decided to get married soon.i want to know what are the requirements i getting married here in ksa.is it possible in phil embassy?what are the requirements.thanks.

marie,

Its possible in Philippines embassy. Check with your embassy and they can give you more details.

There are some ways to getting married in Saudi Arab.

IF YOU BOTH MUSLIM JUST FOLLOW THE FOLLWOING INSTRUCTION:

(1)If you are both Muslimes so no need money for marriage each other. Just go to the Islamic Court (Mahkamah).
sometimes required: (a)Original Iqama both of you, (b) Father or Brother of Bride (brother or father any one be present in a person in mahkamah during marriage)or sometimes if brother or father not in Saudi arab just need Concent Letter of Father from Philipine for Bride. Father will send a Concent Letter to Philipine Embassy in Saudi arab. (c)need may be 2 or 4 pcs passport size pictures (size:4x6) both of you, (d) two witnes side of Bride and two witnes of Bridegroom.

(ii) other way: if Bride Filipina just go to Philipine Embassy to Make Married Contract . for Marriage contract Need Original Iqama, pictures, birth certificate, passport copy and Company concent Letter for both of you if you both are working under a company. I think for this you need to pay 700-1000 SAR. to philipine embassy. After take Marriage Contract Letter go to Mahkamah. for this way no need brother or father or father concent letter. Just need witnes.

(iii) There is a Mahkamah near Takasushi(Olaiyah) in Riyadh, its free for Muslim. Just need concent from any Imam (Imam means motowaa who make prayer in Mosque for Bridegroom. for Bride need concent Letter from her Company.need also witness, Iqama.

AND FOR OTHER RELIGION PLS GO TO PHILIPINE EMBASSY . EMBASSY WILL HELP YOU FOR MARY. YOU CAN KNOW ALL IN A PERSON.

GOOD LUCK YOUR NEW LIFE. ALLAH MAKE YOU HAPPY..

mujahid

Well, this is the most interesting topic in this forum :lol:

One of you should convert the religion first, both of you should be in one religion, that will make everything easier,..
I suggest you to convert her to be muslim

good luck!!!:D

harbun wrote:

One of you should convert the religion first, both of you should be in one religion, that will make everything easier,..
I suggest you to convert her to be muslim

good luck!!!:D

Who are you giving this advice to?  And why would you suggest that?  If both are non-Muslim, they can get married in their respective embassies.  If one is Muslim and one is not, they can get married in the Islamic court, assuming the groom is Muslim.

Salamalykum,

Im a filipino national presently working here in jeddah.can you help me regarding on my plan in getting marriage here.my question is...what are the steps, procedure,requirements for marriage here in saudi.im a reverted muslim and my fiance is a christian.

Honestly im married before ( christian rights wedding ) that time not yet muslim.our situation is we are not legally separated but no communication for 6 years. Now that im a muslim for 16 years i want to marry again but in this case im muslim so in short to get marry in a muslim rights.

Hoping that you can help me as soon as posible

Thank you very much.

Ok brother if not a muslim can i still marry her in the muslim court?

Salam brother,

Can you tell what i should do for getting a filipina not muslim but im a muslim.thanks brother.

Im planning to marry a filipina christian but im a muslim. Thank you brother.

There is no need to repeat yourself 4 times within half an hour.  When someone knowledgeable reads your query, they will respond.  This is not a manned question-and-answer service with professionals on duty 24/7.

As far as I know, as long as the groom is Muslim (and the bride is from the "People of the Book") you can get married in a Shariah Court here.  That's what I was told when I wanted to get married back in 2007. (but I ended up getting married outside the country, so I don't know the procedure)

you cant get married unless you r a muslim..

There are some ways to getting married in Saudi Arab.

IF YOU BOTH MUSLIM JUST FOLLOW THE FOLLWOING INSTRUCTION:

(1)If you are both Muslimes so no need money for marriage each other. Just go to the Islamic Court (Mahkamah).
sometimes required: (a)Original Iqama both of you, (b) Father or Brother of Bride (brother or father any one be present in a person in mahkamah during marriage)or sometimes if brother or father not in Saudi arab just need Concent Letter of Father from Philipine for Bride. Father will send a Concent Letter to Philipine Embassy in Saudi arab. (c)need may be 2 or 4 pcs passport size pictures (size:4x6) both of you, (d) two witnes side of Bride and two witnes of Bridegroom.

(ii) other way: if Bride Filipina just go to Philipine Embassy to Make Married Contract . for Marriage contract Need Original Iqama, pictures, birth certificate, passport copy and Company concent Letter for both of you if you both are working under a company. I think for this you need to pay 700-1000 SAR. to philipine embassy. After take Marriage Contract Letter go to Mahkamah. for this way no need brother or father or father concent letter. Just need witnes.

(iii) There is a Mahkamah near Takasushi(Olaiyah) in Riyadh, its free for Muslim. Just need concent from any Imam (Imam means motowaa who make prayer in Mosque for Bridegroom. for Bride need concent Letter from her Company.need also witness, Iqama.

AND FOR OTHER RELIGION PLS GO TO PHILIPINE EMBASSY . EMBASSY WILL HELP YOU FOR MARY. YOU CAN KNOW ALL IN A PERSON.

GOOD LUCK YOUR NEW LIFE. ALLAH MAKE YOU HAPPY..

mujahid

Hi there
Question for the following situation:

Boy is USA citizen muslim (indian origin).  Girl is Indian citizen from India.
Both of them and their parents are going for Umrah and want to get married in Medina.
Both parties return back to where they came from and Boy will file for USA visa in USA for bride who has returned back to India.

From these posts I think they can
- get local molvi to perform nikaah in the holy city in front of parents / witnessess
- then because Saudi govt only does Nikah for registration for Iqama muslims, they must go to either Indian or USA embassy in Jeddah?

Please reply
Thanks

Im planning to get married with my lebanese fiancee and im a filipina. ..can u help me what are the procedures and my problem is im not a Muslim...is it possible for us to get married in saudi?

Yes it is possible.  Click on Guide at the top, and scroll down and you will see a guide written by someone on this with all the steps.

Dear sir , myself ashish from saudi arabia & i want to marry a phillipines lady in saudi arabia. She also working in riyadh as a house made. We r loving each other. Plz guide me how can i marry her in saudi arabia. I m an indian & she is a phillipna

Hi.. Sorry for posting my question here, i am an old member of this forum but i dont have time visiting and browsing this site so i dont know where to post my question.. Anyway, i hope someone will help me about this.. I am a non-saudi girl dating a saudi guy.. We wanted to get married but we're afraid that we cannot get the permission from the government because he is less than 30years old... Is there any other option?? Please help.. Your help will be highly appreciated.. Thanks in advance..

Hello good day!

I'm a filipino guy who wants to marry a filipina woman too..can anyone tell me what to do? any detailed steps for me to follow? thank you in advance....Godbless!

I know some filipino that are both none Muslim they can married in the consulate its not legal. Base on my friends I know they both married in the Philippines they are working only in Saudi Arabia for them to leave together in one house or room the landlord recommended for both couple to pass their requirements like marriage certificate and the consulate will make some papers only for them that they are showing that this couple are legally married but its only a paper....

I'm having a relationship with a Pakistani who was working in madinah Saudi Arabia he is married in Pakistan and have 4 kids I also married in Philippines but we can stay in one house how can we get married legally I'm not a Muslim...

gabrielle02 wrote:

I'm having a relationship with a Pakistani who was working in madinah Saudi Arabia he is married in Pakistan and have 4 kids I also married in Philippines but we can stay in one house how can we get married legally I'm not a Muslim...

How about both of you first stop cheating on your respective spouses, get divorces, and then think of getting married?

yes

yes, I am a  filipino who's about to marry a saudi woman. 2nd on the list next year.

looking for 2nd option? if the motives of a saudi man is to marry you, try first the 1st option.

I am a Moroccan girl and I would like to know what are the procedures of marriage of a man indian living in saoudi arabia the papers that my country Morocco need for this indian married me

waiting your help

you should need Saudi Iqama.
also need your parents consent letter and this letter translated into arabic by Saudi Embassy,
also require your company's  permission letter.
after get parents and company's letter approve it by zawajath and ministry of foreigner in Saudi arabia.

do these first..

nigha

i am also in madina pleas you interested mail me on my e-mail [email protected]

for call 0591455216 i am also pakistani  age 29 years

mr.mujahid i like your comment s i thanks you for this job

pleas you com any time in madina pleas i meat with you

i am living near masjid nabvi ( phm )