Hello!

Hi everyone!!!

I just got to Paris a few days ago and will be here at least until the end of May.  I've lived here as an exchange student in 2006 and an intern in 2007, but I feel like it's been so long that I've forgotten how to live in Paris!

I'm from the United States, but was living in Korea and Japan for the last three years, teaching English.  I LOVE ASIA.  And hopefully very soon I will get comfortable and will say I LOVE FRANCE!  (I think that will be easy :P

I speak a bit of French, but would love to meet someone to do a language exchange with.  I'd also love to meet some friends, French and foreign, to share some conversation, wine, meals, etc.

Feel free to send me a message!  Let's have some fun in Paris!

hiiiiii
you are welcome in paris,
i'm also speak english and little french not professional,
if you need help you can send sms

Hi kendralee,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Hello,

I'm Hatem

I settled in Paris since september 2011 in connexion with my work and I would like to meet other people from france and from another country for discuss with him, do a program with him and in the same occasion improve my english and help them to improve her french language

I hope that I receive your response quickly

See you soo

Thank you

Hi !! Welcome in Pariiiiiiiiiis :P

Nice to meet you ! M'y name is Sofiiia ! I am 20 years old ...

I want to learn english And you in french ... If you want  I teach you in french And you teach me in english ...

See you