Pregnancy in Jalisco

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Jalisco?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Jalisco?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hello again...
    My wife, who is smarter than I, also pointed out the obvious.  Go into any what is called First Class Farmacia.  They can be found everywhere...even in larger small towns thruoghout Mexico.   Ask any of the female pharmacists about their recommendations....You will probably gather a gaggle of "farmacistas"...they are very open and competent.

El Gringo Viejo

Thanks for your contribution privatouring!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Christine im from South Africa my Wifes a Docotor here ,she can give you some good tips on were and how the system works here in jalisco ...
Cherios

I DO NOT recommend Clinica Versalles In PV. I had a nightmare there when my daughter was born.

They wanted to do an unnecessary C-Section which I hear is common in Mexico Tried to turn her away when the birth was pre-paid as they insisted. They said dad could be present at birth and then did not allow. Left baby alone crying for nearly 1 hour after bith while mom and date waited separately to see baby. Many issues!

I saw a clinica versalles in Guadalajara too with the same logo so be warned.

Be aware that Caesarians are the norm in Mexico. If you prefer a natural birth, you will need to do some extensive investigating to find a doctor who will take that approach. Caesarians are done as a matter of course because, simply put, it's easier for the doctor, from what I have been told.