Pregnancy in Bali

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Bali?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Bali?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hi Christine,

cannot help with any of your questions,, However CONGRATULATIONS !!
Aussie hj

Hi there, I saw your post and the one place that I know of that's got a great reputation is Bumi Sehat in Ubud, they look after the Balinese woman as well as westerners..... check out the website
www.bumisehatbali.org  my girlfriend is going to be working there from May onwards, she is a qualified Acupuncturist, Oriental Therapist and will be working with Robin. She says they are really good and care about everyone.... if they're not suited to you they will probably be able to point you in the right direction....hope this helps you ....good luck with your pregnancy and birth.
Yogini dewi

ibu Robin in Ubud for natural birth in water.please be generous, it will pay for poor people to have the same great experience.
if trouble or want an under surveillance birth, Prima Medika is good, just check they don t give and oush for powder milk since strt (yours is the one the little one need)and they ll try to make you stay longuer than necessary. .. business is business. Kitas pay local price, around 1000 us if ceasar operation.
Then Bali Med is also ok, maybe a little cheaper and convenient (jl Mahendradata)
then make sure you make your papers right away,if you are a mix couple, cause your new born will have double nationality untill 18 yrs old. No kitas nedded.
Congratulation