Pregnancy in Chennai

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Chennai?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Chennai?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Prashanth Fertility Research Centre

The Best gynecologists In Chennai.

77, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Harrington Road  Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600031
044 28363513

Regards
Dave
Chennai
IT Consultant
US Accent Trainer

Thank you for this info, Dave! :)

Christine, there are several good gynecs here. In fact, Chennai is popular for medical facilities/professionals available. I had interacted with one Dr.Usha Reddy from Vijaya Hospital, a very experienced, soft spoken and able professional.
Also Dr.Kamala Selvaraj, one of the renowned gynecologists whose been practicing for quite some time now, runs a Fertility Clinic(im not sure where it is) which has got a very good reputation.

:top:

There is Appolo Children's hospital in Greams road. The best in chennai I think. And it is not much far from harrington road. maybe 4-5 kms max. You can check that out and I'm sure they are very courteous and friendly.

Barun

Thanks Barunpatro. I will check them out.

Hi,
For every pregnant woman who is eagerly waiting to see her baby even before it's born....Recently when I had to go for scan to check the growth of my baby, my gynec suggested me to go for a 4D scan to see my baby's live movements in real time. She referred me to Samyuktha Scans in Alwarthirunagar, Chennai. My eyes were filled with tears of joy when I saw my cutie baby yawning and smiling inside me! As I got the images in a CD also, my in-laws now keep watching the CD so often and we all feel as if our baby is already with us though the due date is only on Sep 13th. Even the ambience and staff in Samyuktha Scans are quite good and they make us feel comfortable when we get nervous. Good luck to all expectant mothers :)

Thank you for your contribution chitra2012! :)

Aurélie

Hi CHritine,

Try Aishwara fertility center in Aday ther good in business for preg related issues, Incase if you are you looking general consultation there tone of docs in town.

Regards,

Fox

Hi everyone,
I funded very nice, Professional, good, wonderful, patient, the best.
In Apollo hospital Dr. Charumathi R
I had some difficulties during pregnancy, she help me big time. I had Caesar,  all went well.

Hi Zekia,

Thanks for your contribution, this might be useful. :)

Regards,

David.