Anyone interested in playing any golf out here???

Me and my colleague are interested in meeting new people to play golf with in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai. We are both at the extreme ends of the spectrum in terms of how long we have playing. His handicap is at 10, whereas I am a complete beginner, and taking lessons at the moment.

So if you have always wanted to play, but were too embarrassed to try, why not join me and we can embarrass ourselves together lol :P

Or if you have been playing for sometime and are fairly good at it then why not join my colleague. He plays three times a week and is a member at Yas Links Golf Club.

:)

Hey ! i would love to join you . I hv played golf a couple of times but not too good. Count me in next time .

Folks,
Just moved from Sydney 3 days ago and am still getting my head around this place. I would definately like to join you folks for a game. (Iam sure we can hire clubs, as my clubs are in transit at this stage)

Hi Ali, send me your number to my inbox, and I'll give you and Adnan a call when we're next going for a game. Whereabouts are you staying, and what do you do out here?

Thanks Champ,
I have sent details to your inbox

Dont worry about clubs, we can grab some from the golf club, you can grab the individual clubs you'll need. Yep got your message, just replied back to it....dude get yourself a mobile number!!! lol

I'm down, but I;ve got a quick question: are there any dedicated goft stores out there? I'm sure there are, but I wanted to double check... I have horrible golf shoes and I was thinking of picking up a pair when I get over there at the end of the month..

BTW, I arrive on August 22nd... Once I'm settled in (and hopefully find a job), I'm down for a round!

Cheers,

Caylen

Hi Caylen,

Yea there is, I got all my equipment from out here. I use the Golf House there's one here in Abu Dhabi, and its quite reasonable.

Let me know if you need any assistance upon arrival or for your arrival. I remember when I first arrived out here, can be a culture shock.

Regards,

Mohit

I could be interested but maybe when it cools down a little. I have my own clubs.

Hi Alec,

You can join us whenever you want mate, me and my friend have just started, but we are progressing in the right direction. However, I also play with my boss, who has a handicap of 7, so I could also introduce you to him. We usually play early morning or late evening when its cooler, or if you want to meet up just for some lunch at Yas or anything like that, this can also me done mate.

Anyway I'll drop you a message now with my contact details.

Speak with you soon.

Regards,

Mohit

PS: By the way how well do you play? ;)

Hey Ali,

Thanks for yesterday. Good game, and good company. And thanks for bringing Richard along, hopefully we can do it again soon, but maybe once the course has removed its temporary repairs.

Regards,

Mohit

@Adnan: Sorry mate completely forget, it was arranged last minute. I'll invite you next time we plat, okay mate. Hopefully no hard feelings.