Urgent Help

Hi there, Can someone help me as to where can i buy Alprazolam XANAX 0.25 mg  i have trouble sleeping, so my doctor prescribed me to buy xanax, and right now, i dont know where to find it, pls do give me  the exact address of the pharmacy here in hochiminh city of where can i buy .25 mg xanax, hope you guys can help me.

You can give My Chau a try.  They are located at 389 Hai Ba Trung, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City  Telephone: (08) 3822 2266

thank you, any other pharmacy that i would try?.

All drugs sold legally in VietNam have to be approved by the VietNam Health Ministry. They also import them and subsidise drugs.

If you bought your prescription of XANAX here in VietNam it means it is an approved drug.

As I mentioned before, the best places to buy drugs,from pharmacies, is around hospitals where they are best priced and freshest.

Avoid new style pharmacies, such as the one opposite the right side of Ben Thanh Market as they are part of a chain trying to force people to get a new prescription every time.

It is always smart to read the bottle from which your medicine comes to make sure they are the same and not something you might be allergic to.

You want the 'old' style.

I am also looking for Alprazolam xanax in vietnam can someone please tell me a pharmacy or locations I can buy some without a  prescription.