Urgent Help Needed

Dear All,

I have a situation. I need to get my degree attested from MOFA in Jeddah. It has already been attested from Saudi Embassy in Karachi. I am in Pakistan right now and not able to travel to Saudi Arabia for family reasons. Due to some reasons, it is imperative that my certificate gets attested from MOFA in the next few days.

My question is:

1. Can the Mandoob from my company get it attested from MOFA in Jeddah?
2. If the mandoob is unavailable, can another employee from my company get it attested from MOFA?

I would really appreciate your help, please note I dont have many days left

Best Regards

Hi zohaib1985 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

I think 'No'. I recall I had to present my Iqama while getting mine attested in Riyadh. Can someone else let us know about some different situation he had?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I think 'No'. I recall I had to present my Iqama while getting mine attested in Riyadh. Can someone else let us know about some different situation he had?

Actually, I am aware of that as well. Had my business administration degree attested myself, there is a window for individuals in MOFA.

I am also aware that there is a window for company representatives of Mandoobs, and they can get a variety of things done for company/employees. I just need to find out if some one else had his/some one knows certificate attested thru a mandoob in MOFA.

Yep, waiting for other contributors.