Please I need a flat or room near Ortigas!!!!!

hello,

I'm lola from spain, in May I will be in Manila for 7 months, and I need to find a Flat or a room near Ortigas.

Maybe you can help me.

Thanks very much!!

I've gotten nice new flats/condos/appartments in Cubao, E.Rodrigues, Quezon City. Very clean and convenient, next to MRT/LRT Araneta Colliseum. PHP9k monthly plus bills. Send me a message if interested.

Hello,

if you can, please send me the details and the price
My e-mail is : [email protected]

Regards

Hi lolapuga, you may also post an advert in the accommodation section of Philippines classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

I have no info on the room/persons but this is indicative of pricing:

Room for Rent, Mega Plaza
Price    :    4-5K
Details    :    Unit is fully furnished, spacious, 2BR/2baths near ADB. Complete with 4 friendly housemates. Rent is all in. Kindly contact me for any question.
Contact Info.    :    7442 or 09228596516
Category    :    For rent
Attachment    :   
Cityland-Mega-Plaza.jpg

lolapuga wrote:

hello,

I'm lola from spain, in May I will be in Manila for 7 months, and I need to find a Flat or a room near Ortigas.

Maybe you can help me.

Thanks very much!!

Hi,

I know someone who is also a member of this site who is willing to share her pad... i'll double check with her is she would still consider it this time.

best regards,
trixieandrea

lolapuga wrote:

hello,

Maybe you can help me.

Thanks very much!!

Hi lolapuga,

kindly check the link below, this is the post of my friend in our group.

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150693243259596.420562.831739595&type=3

Thanks,
trixie

Hi Lola,

I have a flat at St Francis Shangrila Place near Shangrila Mall and SM Mega Mall in Ortigas. I am willing to rent it out for P60T per month.

If interested pls email me .

GP

Hi gecapajr2003,

You should post your advert in the Housing in Philippines section. Thank you.

dhnindc wrote:

I have no info on the room/persons but this is indicative of pricing:

Room for Rent, Mega Plaza
Price    :    4-5K
Details    :    Unit is fully furnished, spacious, 2BR/2baths near ADB. Complete with 4 friendly housemates. Rent is all in. Kindly contact me for any question.
Contact Info.    :    7442 or 09228596516
Category    :    For rent
Attachment    :   
Cityland-Mega-Plaza.jpg

I hope u have available on August, my Danish girl friend is coming over for internship. I need to find her secure place to stay for 3 months