Seeking good tailor for business suits

Hi,
I'm seeking a good tailor for business suits! May be some of you can recommend one in District 1 or near by District 4 ?

Thanks
Harald

IF you had used the search function on this website you wou have found:

Hard to beat: < www.caominh.com/index.php/en >

A really classy tailor.

Le Loi Street. There's a lot of them there in D 1. I had some ao dais custom made in a place called NICE SILK in Le Loi St and had a very nice experience. They even delivered the ao dais to my house.

As always....remember to BARGAIN and NEGOTIATE the price before reaching any agreements.

for example: I wanted 1 ao dai in a very light cotton fabric (too hot in here to wear synthetic), so she said $75 for just one. After some negotiating I managed to get 2 ao dais for $55. So it's worth negotiating.

I think Harald wouldn't look his best in an ao dai. His picture suggests his waist is a little too large!

heheheheh that's one of the reasons I had mine custom made, couldn't find a size that would fit a curvy latina around here. Apparently and XL size here is like a Medium back home...needless to say nothing fits me.

Thanks for your help so far.....

could you tell me what is an ao dai?

it's a traditional Vietnamese dress for ladies.
like this: Ao Dai

ok, yes now I guess aitch is right, I would have some problems with an ao dai, specially the colours would not fit me:-)

I would recommand this place. They  do have vietnamese and foreign customers. My friend made 2 business suits. They were very well made. Price will depend also on fabrics quality..U can choose italian fabrics of better quality

Thu Ha Tailors.

29 Nguyen Huy Tu St., District. 1, HCMC.

Tel: 8203981

Thank you all for the infos!
I guess I will find something:)