Regular French Meetup - this time - Mojo !

Bonjour a tous,

Arround 50 people consider it cool almost every time…why not you?

*Regular meeting for French speakers, French Learners and those who forgot French, but would like to speak again. *

Mojo
Gabroveni 14, Bucharest

You don't have to actually speak French to come to a meetup ( no, we do not speak French all the time !!! ) , but an interest is required. Not all of our members are fluent in English, but they can manage decently.

Although the event is not business-oriented, most of our guests are proffessionals.

If you get lost, call Tudor on 0722 789 938 or 0762 863 429 for directions and a smile.

Andreea , Tudor, Livia, Ioana , Stephane, Stephane W, Laura, Just,Yveline, Silvy

Je ne vois pas la date.:) Ca sera pour quand?

Wednesday, 28th March, Oscar's ( Covaci 19th ).

Merci. :)

I would love to come also. I started a french course at French Institute and I really need to practice at the conversational level (even if my level is the first one, the beginners). I hope I can join you. :-)

Thanks.

You're welcome.

mercredi 25 avril 2012, 20:00

SELECTED BY: TUDOR
Zaraza Restaurant & Bar
Strada Covaci 6-8, Bucharest (modifier la carte)

Demandez Tudor au bar ou le lounge a droite
SELECTED BY: TUDOR

Hello, on pourrait me rapeler le programme SVP ...toujours au meme endroit?? merci

Salut Michelle, presque jamais au meme endroit, mais pour ce mercredi, 25 avril, oui, c'est au Zaraza!

Merci Callincard ;) ....

Celebrate Liberation Day with us at the Old City Bar!

Regular Wednesday Meetup - Old City Bar - 20.00 - May 9th, 2012

Regular meeting for French speakers, French lovers and their friends.

Wednesday evening come to meet your friends, make new friends and have a beautiful evening in an international environment!

The event draws 50-70 people each time. The atmosphere is relaxed and has no clear dress code ( don't bring your sweats , anyway ) , although most participants are business people.

It's not mandatory to speak French (we don't speak French all the time), our members speak also English or Romanian, but you must have a certain interest.

See you there?

The RFB team ( Valentina S, Manuel, Dragos B, Charles, Livia, Laura, Thorsten, Andreea, Ioana, Zina, Stephane W, Stephane G, Philippe, Silvy (StanSilvy) , Regine, Ruxanda and Tudor )

Salut,

I just found this conversation, do you still meet regularly to practise French? I have been studying French for 5 years but I did not really speak French recently.
I would be interested to meet and talk in French :)

Thanks,
Markéta

Market92 wrote:

Salut,

I just found this conversation, do you still meet regularly to practise French? I have been studying French for 5 years but I did not really speak French recently.
I would be interested to meet and talk in French :)

Thanks,
Markéta

Please check the EVENTS section, you'll find it listed in there ;)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

No I didn´t, that´s why I was asking here. I don´t know why but I see only past events in Event section...

Market92 wrote:

No I didn´t, that´s why I was asking here. I don´t know why but I see only past events in Event section...

Well, it's there but it hasn't been updated by the organizer.  Please reference this more current topic, it should help you.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#3496179

Closed