Some mums with children in the North of Mauritius?

Hello everybody,

I would like to meet some mums with children. We moved to Mauritius one week ago, living in Pereybere. I'm from Czech Republic and I have daughter - 22 months. I wish to meet other mothers living here in the north.
Looking forward to meet you ;)
Have a great day!
Michaela

Dear Michaela, I suggest you visit  facebook page Mums of the North
Regards!

Hello,

thank you for your suggestion. I will try :)

Michaela

Hi ladies, I have three kids, 12 (girl), 10 (boy) and 7 (girl) and they would love to get together with other kids - of any age! Anyone out there want to meet up? They speak English and will do their best in French...and they speak Irish too but I think that's asking a bit much!
I'm in Trou aux Biches but we'll travel as long as we can avoid Port Louis!
Cheers
Roisin

hi Roisin

i live in Tamarin and have 4 kids (3 boys and a girl), if you are  ever at Tamarin beach send me a message and we can meet up!

Hi purple pixie! Thanks for that - I would love to. Sounds like a nice day out! I'll only be here till June so I'll try to make it sooner rather than later. Cheers!

All parents in North are welcome to come to Funky Monkey in Pointe aux Canonniers. My friend had just opened the place and it's very popular, many kids can play in a soft area and parents enjoy coffees and  snacks!

The French schools are on holiday over the next two weeks, so theree's quite a lot happening. Your daughter might be interested in the farm activities in Cottage.

Hi Iana, thanks for the plug on here :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Am moving over next september from the uk with my 3 kids.
2 girls 7 and 5 and baby boy 3 months. I feel reassured that i can meet other mums as it can get lonely in Mauritius (tried it before and moved back)
Am going to give it another shot and when i do get there would love to have coffee mornings at my place in Creve Coeur.
Will supply coffee and Cake (Make excellent cakes   :D)
Take care
Leyla

Hello Petra,

You should please write in English in this English speaking forum. :)

I also invite you to start a new topic on the Mauritius forum and introduce yourself.

Thank you.