Moving to Panicale

Hi
I am looking for a place to rent in the Panicale area in Umbria. We really like the area and would like to try living there for a while. We are looking for a house in the country preferibly close to the town of Panicale or Pacione as the kids need to go to school.

Also does anyone know anyone who has their house on the market and would like to rent it out for a while they are waiting. It is such a slow market right now and some sellers may appreciate the extra income as we would appreciate the place to rent.

I'm very interested in any information you have on the rental availabilities in this area.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you
Cate

Hello Cate and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Umbria forum for better visibility.

Have you tried to post an advert in Umbria classifieds > accommodation section? Hope this helps.;)

Harmonie.

HI Harmonie

Thank you for that info. I will look into that. I was having trouble logging back into the site. I'm new at this, but have worked it out now.
WE are off to Panicale for the Easter holidays so I will look at newspapers etc and see what is around.

What area do you live in?

Cheers
Cate

Are you still looking for a place in Panicale?  I was looking there myself (that and Paciano) for our move to Italy. We ultimately decided on the other side of Umbria as a better match for us, but I can try to dig up my contacts if you are still looking...

Hello, I saw your message on this expat forum. We have a 3 bedroom townhouse in the historical center of Paciano with a large private garden. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the area but the school in Paciano is excellent and a very short walk from the house; actually almost right around the corner!

We are currently living most of the time in Canada but are going to the house for 3 weeks this summer but other than that time, we are looking to rent the house out.

Could you provide me with more details as to what you are looking for and when?

I can be reached directly at [email protected]

Thanks

Anna