Dr. ZAKIR NAIK coming to Bahrain on 15-03-2012, All are welcome

Discover Islam Society Presents Dr. ZAKIR NAIK to deliver a public lecture on ( ISLAM ITS RELEVANCE TO THE 21st CENTURY ) . on 15-03-2012  , 08:00pm  at Al Fateh Grand Mosque , Jufair , BAHRAIN .
All are welcome , special seating for ladies.

Thanks Mate for your post.

Since the lecture is in English, I think it would be a great opportunity for everyone to attend and have some useful information about Islam.

Regards,

Hi Sayed and thanks for the information,

Since we can see advertising for this event all around Bahrain, it's difficult not to be aware !
Nevertheless, maybe you could let us know who is Dr Zakir NAIK ?
The better we are informed, the more we will be motivated to go !
The topic is quite interesting by the way...

Cheers

Olivier

Hi Oliver,

Let me assist on this :)

Dr. Zakir Naik is an Indian public speaker on Islam related subjects. He is also the founder and the president of the Islamic Research Foundation that owns Peace TV broadcasting from Dubai.

I have attended one of his lectures titled " Misconception about Islam" last year while I was in Qatar and it was really good.

He has got a unique style and simple approach in memorizing Quran and Hadith literature in various languages.

During questions session, you may have the chance to interact with the lecturer and ask whatever questions you have.

I think attending one of his lectures is worth trying as it may help answering any inquiries you have about Islam.

Regards,

Dear Vidodido,

Unfortunately, I won't make it tonight but thanks for your explanations.

Cheers

Olivier