Finding your way around Kuwait...

Hello everyone, awhile back I started a blog because I wanted to share things I knew with people. I tried to do it by signing up to different sites and writting on the forums but I just kept getting censored, so now I just write it on my blog and pass the link along in the hopes that someone may benefit from my tips.

With that being said I wanted to share this little bit of information with everyone here about finding your way around Kuwait...

1.- Here is my review of a website that is similar to Google Maps, only it works for Kuwait only and it's more indepth. Whereas Google can zoom in  and show you detailed satellite imagery. This site can show you Neighborhoods, Block numbers and even House numbers, top THAT Google Maps!!

2.- If you have a internet enabled smartphone running iOS or Android, then you'll love my review of this app that is updated by the community. Although it's a work in progress, it's got some really cool things you may find useful like the location of speed cams among other things..

So check them out and let me know what you think, while you are there stop by my other posts and let me know what you think. I'll be posting some more stuff later this week, thank you and you all be safe!

P.S. Click on where it says "my review" to follow the link..

very well done Edgar, only it doesnt want to work on Chrome :S or the website from the baladiya is down, i personally run a copy of N-Drive on my Android, its very useful and super updated. u can plot routes and re calibrate easily.

Thank you Legacy, by the way I just checked and it works in I.E. It even says so at the bottom of the webpage, so I guess they didn't take into account that other browsers exist.

Going to check N-Drive and will update my post accordingly, Waze is really good but lacks some user support. Hopefully that will change as it gains popularity.