Working to Norway on summer?

Hi!
I'm 21 years old and I come from Rome, Italy. I'm writing this e-mail because I would like to have an experience in Norway working there. I would like to work on july, August and/or September. Unfortunatly, I can't  speak norwegian, but i really would like to learn norwegian language and culture. I know that maybe It's very hard to find a job for a person who can't speak any word, but I would work as a dish-washer,cleaner, or other silmple jobs like theese. Could you give me some informations telling me what I should do and where  I should go to realize this dream?
Thanks for you kindness

Hi!

Unless you can speak Norwegian to start off with I think your best bet is to try the city Oslo as it attracts the most tourists so you may get away with not speaking any of the language (If you are lucky) Try hotels in the area (You can probably contact most by email if you want to start looking before you move over to Norway, its an expensive place to live, especially in the city!) Second to that I would try asking restaurants :)

Hope that helps.

Oslo would be the best place to try but it's not so easy as it may looks as they are also formalities to clear to work in Norway even when you are coming from the EU. But it could be worth trying if you are motivated and ready to live for some time in a tent or at a youth hostel. Many of the summer jobs in Oslo are taken by Sweedish people, especially teachers, but there must be some left.

thankyou very much for your answers, you are very kind=)
I know it shouldn't be simple, maybe my plan is too big. i know some people had the same dream and they found the courage to leave and get to norway.  i hope i can do it too=)