Looking for international friends

Hi,

I am a 34 yr old French girl, originally from the North Of France, but I have been 10 years away living in different european countries.

Now, I am back in the north o France and it is all strange as all strange for me as all the friends I used to have before moved or we simply lost contact. So I am really intersting in rebuiding my social network.

I would love to meet some nice people to hang out for a drink or do cultural activities.

I am an open minded person with lots of interests. I love arts, especially music and opera and I also enjoy hiking,cycling and swimmming, movies in VO. etc...
Well if want to get to know me please drop me a line.

I am looking forward to hear from you!

Kind Regards,

Caroline

Hi Caroline (ou bonjour si tu préfères),
I moved last year in the "Nord". So far, a lot of work and only a little of social life. I'm just starting to discover Lille (even if I live at 30 minutes from the town, but I'm trying to move)and I like it.
Keep in touch,
Cello

Hello,

THank you very much for relpying to my message. Where are you from? I would love to show you Lille one of those days. why are you called Cello?

Do you play the cello?

I study a little bit the clarinet, but I LOVE the cello.

Talk to you soon,

Caroline

Nop, I don't play music. Cello is for italian name Mar-cello...that's how my friends call me in Italy ;)

Bye
Marcello

Hello,
nice to meet you..
I come from CHINA,maybe I am the first Chinese here
Saying Hi to everyone

Comet

heeey guys am 28 year old american /eygption 
i just  move here 4 month ago
it will be nice to meet new people and make new friends

Hi guys,

My name is Nelson and I am from Malaysia. I have just moved into Lille 6 months ago and would like to meet some new friends.
Should we try to make a little outing?

yaaaa i think is a good idea

here i am charles from Kenya I wish to meet you guys

Hello everyone!my name is Freddie from Tanzania.I'll be glad to meet some new friends.
Thanks.

Hello Freddie

Since this thread is inactive for nearly two years now, I think its largely time to close it down.

I invite you to participate on more recent threads when searching for friends.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team