Moving to riyadh next month

hi guys !!!
i m moving to riyadh next month. could some 1 please tell me how are the job opportunities in riyadh. i am M.B.A FINANCE degree holder and A.C.C.A level 3.
any information given would be appreciated.
thanks and cheers

Welcome to Expat-Blog @Last_Pasta, Your qualifications are impressive.

Neither want to discourage you; nor to encourage you keeping any good sense.

There are rarely any good opportunities for ladies in KSA. For very very few job openings, the first right is of Saudi ladies, then in the queue are the Arab nationalities and at the end are the non-Arab expat ladies. This supersedes any qualification criteria.

Most common jobs expat ladies are doing here are: School Teachers >> Tele-Marketing & Sales

and NURSES... :)

Popolocroix wrote:

and NURSES... :)

@ TLL How could you miss on this !!! :dumbom:

Good catch @Saimans :)
In fact my style is: I view the profile of the person before posting reply. Pakistani nurses are rare, and also she has a finance background with an MBA and ACCA.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

In fact my style is: I view the profile of the person before posting reply. Pakistani nurses are rare, and also she has a finance background with an MBA and ACCA.

:cheers:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Welcome to Expat-Blog @Last_Pasta, Your qualifications are impressive.

Neither want to discourage you; nor to encourage you keeping any good sense.

There are rarely any good opportunities for ladies in KSA. For very very few job openings, the first right is of Saudi ladies, then in the queue are the Arab nationalities and at the end are the non-Arab expat ladies. This supersedes any qualification criteria.

Most common jobs expat ladies are doing here are: School Teachers >> Tele-Marketing & Sales

I am male.....
lol

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Very Professional TLL but you read so fast that you have not even held his sex, I saying to me that I had to buy glasses because he seems definitely male on the Avatar :D

Nahhh Abu Adel,
He just changed his avatar. It was a female icon with no display pic

last pasta wrote:

I am male...

In that case, please land, prepare a CV and start hunting. The over-all job market is good and I hope you'll get one good soon.

All the best!

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Nahhh Abu Adel,
He just changed his avatar. It was a female icon with no display pic

Yeh I agree !! :top:

are there any recruiting agencies in Saudi Arabia as we have had in England . E.G  HAYS , MICHAEL PAGE, ??

Dear Last Pasta.

Be sure to carry out some research on the employer and the company in relation to how they treat expats. ;)

dear selama
could you explain in a bit details please. Thanks for advising me though

I think what she means is:
If you are coming on a visa from the employer, scan and collect as more information about the employer as possible. Make sure their Human Resources procedures are in place properly and he is well reputed in this respect.

Bro !!
i m on open visa. I have 2 find job in my relative field. I would prefer audit field.
thanks

There are plenty of outsourcing/recruitment companies (mainly outside KSA) who assist saudi companies by providing them the expat resouces. The recruitment companies inside KSA usually work for saudis only.

thanks for the info. Could u please tell me the name of the agencies so that i can register with them online ( from outside the saudi kingdom).It might bring me some luck
thanks

I'll PM you a couple of email addresses.

thanks bro