Any Malaysian/ Singaporean in Dubai?

A Malaysian who has worked in Singapore & now Dubai.
Just started work here so am looking to explore Dubai while i source for accommodation etc.

Would love to meet the Malaysian / Singaporean community here.

Hi Linang,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello there.  I m a Malaysian although I spent a lot of time in Singapore and New York.  Dubai has now been my home for last 10 years.  If you would like some laughs and some tour around this fast city,  maybe we can do some sports and see how it works.

I am from Singapore and now in Dubai. From Eric

yasmin32 wrote:

Hello there.  I m a Malaysian although I spent a lot of time in Singapore and New York.  Dubai has now been my home for last 10 years.  If you would like some laughs and some tour around this fast city,  maybe we can do some sports and see how it works.

I am from Hong Kong and live in Dubai for 2 years.  Cora

hi, I m a Malaysian although just came here..
i stay at Ajman and work at here as well.
hope can had gathering or meet more malaysian chinese at here
regards

carinelim wrote:

hi, I m a Malaysian although just came here..
i stay at Ajman and work at here as well.
hope can had gathering or meet more malaysian chinese at here
regards

Hi Carine, there are some Malaysian in Dubai, but I don't them.  Next time if you come to Dubai, we can meet for a coffee.

hi Corang..
Sure...
nice to meet you also...

Hi group,
I will be moving into Dubai next week. I am a Malaysian Chinese from KL. Is there a Malaysian gathering anytime soon?

Eugene

Welcome to Dubai. I stay in Springs, Dubai. not aware any gathering but I heard that there is a church gathering every friday. You can join them. Cheer.

Anyone going to the middle east film and comic con at Dubai international marina club ?

Anyone going for the Walk for Autism in Zabeel Park at 5 pm, tomorrow, 20th Apr 2013 ? See you there.

Hi all,

I hang out with a bunch of Malaysian friends (Stalin, Chih Cheang, Bryan, Kenneth and Azham and a few others i haven't met).

We can arrange something to meet up. Just give me a call 0563606699. Cheers!