Let me social: Where are you Friendsin Nairobi?

Hi

I am coming Nairobi soon for my new job. I would like to meet new friends and share our common sense.

Hey, let you encourage to get in touch. Go ahead I m here to have such a wonderful friendship.

DEN

Welcome to Nairobi.
I am also european and living here since 2 years - but now going to settle just myself ... You can inbox me if you would like to.
istria

Nice meeting,

Hope to meet in Nairobi as well. I will have similar problems I gues. What I am thinking is to have a short term lease -if possible or find a roommate or to share a flat with someone for 1-2 months and find out a permanant accommodations. What you think.

If you share your experiences about the settlement and other issues I would be great.

Happy women Day my friend

Den

Hi Den,

my problems if you want to call it are homemade - i came with my husband and we are seperated now. So i need to find a job, house, car ...
There are several short term possibilities. What is your budget and which area are you searching?

istria

Hi Istria

It is really sad but hope things go well for you. I am looking for the closest places to UN Center. I will be there in April. I am thingking to allocate about 40000/mo or less.

How long have you been in Nairobi and how did u find it?

Hi Dennise,

Welcome to Nairobi! I hope you find it to be a fun and rewarding experience. As regards your accomodation queries, I would like to kindly direct you to the Nairobi classifieds section where you could post an ad or peruse through the ones that have already been put up.

Hope that helps.
Grace.

my god gracie thats obviosu,.,.

Suirvale,

It wasn't obvious to me when I first joined expat-blog. Besides, it doesn't cost me anything to post here :)

thas casue ur new,.,.
but tellign someome  to  go and out ad in classfied  beats me when most people know alread,.,.but that africa i guess,..
and u can get me job there cheers  mike

Mike,

#LOL :-D

hi, congrats upon coming to kenya. we welcome you to a wonderful experience. feel free to get in touch for assistance on accomodation when you are around.

Hi Ashandiz

I would like to organize my accommodation for 2-3 months then ı might be able to search better to my permanent dwelling. So that I am searching available 1 or 2 bedroom accommodation -can be seperate or shared with- in secure and close places to the UN center in Gigiri.

If you kindly assist on I appreciate. My arrival is scheduled as of 2 April 2012

Ciao
Den