Seeking long term role in Civil Engineering or Construction management

My name is Imad Abuasi. 

Kindly see my updated resume with self picture.

I am strongly seeking a long term civil engineering and construction management job in the Middle East (the Arabic Gulf region), only  with a company that has reputation in executing challenging, outstanding, large, and complex projects.

I have 20 years of  civil engineering and construction management USA experience on large and complex construction civil projects and Western education and training. I am an American citizen and I am fluent in Arabic (reading, writing, speaking) and English.

I am working now for New York City Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Engineering Design and Construction on large civil Infrastructure projects. The values of the projects that I worked on are ($26 Million Dollars, $190 Million Dollars, $145 Million Dollars, $54 Million Dollars, and $ 668 Million Dollars).

I can deal with prime contractors, local subcontractors, local government officials and various managers from different cultures and disciplines. I am straightforward, direct, loyal, and responsible in my work.

Summary of Qualification:
Senior Civil Engineering Manager: (20) years of extensive heavy civil construction experience on large and complex infrastructure projects. I represent the owner on the construction site, and I am the client's eyes in monitoring and supervising the entire construction work from start to closing out the contract.
Areas of Specialization: Pre-Construction work, excavation and earthwork, mass concrete, steel
reinforcement bars, installation of 48-inch, 60-inch, and 96-inch diameter pipes and valves, installation of plumbing, H.V.A.C. equipment, elevators, electrical control panels, motors. Safety, control of prime contractors and all subcontractors work, and punch lists.
Managerial Skills: Reviewed and processed monthly partial payments, change orders, and implemented approved procedures and methods. Clarified specifications, shop drawings, and contract documents.  Supervised the work of the contractor and his subcontractors.  Coordinated, supervised, and worked with multi disciplines multi national engineers and inspectors in house and consultants. Wrote reports and attended meetings.
Education: USA education (B.E. in Civil Engineering, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn in 1989).
Personal Details: U.S. Citizen.

I am available and flexible to travel for face to face interview with the projects executives.

Your urgent reply is appreciated very much.

Very truly yours,

Imad Abuasi
Associate Project Manager
New York City Department of Environmental Protection
Bureau of Engineering Design and Construction
(New York City, U.S.A.)
[email protected]
1-718-696-8922 (Cell).

Hello Imad,

Abu Dhabi is the place for civil engineers nowadays. You have got an impressive track of experinces and qualifications, so I would advise you to apply for the following companies:

1. Mubadalah
2. Masdar City
3. Al Dar
4. Morganti (A USA comapny opperating in Abu Dhabi)

Good Luck
Ala'a