Building in agadia

hi,
I am buying some building land near agadia.

I would like to know where is the best place to buy concrete, concrete blocks, steel windows doors kichens etc.

I will be building 9 appartments so I will need quite a lot of materials.

Any help would be apreciated

chris

agagia ?!!!

hi sorry i meant agadia well the building site is yust north of agadia

do u mean agadir i don't know where agadia locted :(

Heya!!

Same here Moroccan1 i don't know where Agadia located.

but Chris if you mean Agadir i would be really happy to help you with that just drop me a line ;)

See yeah !

Hallo

If are just thinking about buying land, you need to be very careful that the land you are buying is designated for building.  There have been a lot of houses demolished in the Agadir area because they were built without proper permissions. 

There is a huge amount of bureaucracy around buying land and building, and because of the earthquake risk in Agadir (1960 and all that) quite strict building controls in the city... but maybe you have been through all that.

As for buying materials... well this is Morocco - shop around and haggle!

hi i am now back in agadir

when i look on the internet for building suppliers concrete suppliers timber suppliers not a lot comes up out of the search engine,

can anyone tell me what i need to write into the search engine to get better results

the land i am buying has got all the permissions to build so my notaire informs me

the problem i have is getting the materials at the right price as i would in england as the quantaties are quite high I should be able to get good prices i hope

chris

chris you have to Consult the one who 'll built u'r house !! you can find in agadir those who buy building materials and i think the prices are simillar you 'll find also a bad quantaties and high one u have to choose what do you want !! also the way houses build in england differ from moroccan houses :) anyways u have to consult the one who 'll built this land cuz he 'll know more than us
take care

Hi Chris,
I am Tayeb i am running a small company of building in Agadir and its areas,
Concerning buying materials, It depends on where are going to build  (north of agadir) There are a lot of stores that sell building materials like Sonacob in Alhouda Agadir and others that sell windows and doors or they make them under demand:
concening the price, It's depends on the quality of the materials especially concrete blocks,
Anyways, i will be glad to answer of your questions, And if you haven't yet find a company we would be happy to work for you and may discuss the price later. This is my g mail  [email protected]
my phone number is zero,six,seven,eight,seven,six,zero,one,six,one
Cordialy
Tayeb.