My wife will go to China for work how soon I can go to China

My wife was hired by Schawk Company and I'm currently here in Saudi Arabia.I want to follow her or even to go with her in China.

I just want to ask how soon i can go to China even she was new in the work there.How long is the processing and how much?Can I go together with my wife with only one Visa?

Need your help guys..

thanks..

I assume she will get her employment visa. You can go together but you need to apply for your own visa. If you are not covered in her expat family package, you will not entitle to the dependent visa, medical insurance, etc. Even in this case, you can still go and live with her but constantly renew your visit visa. If you get the dependent visa, you need to renew once a year. She has to have a medical check up once she arrives ( you will need to do so if you are a dependent )That is only one time and usually the company pays for it. In China, it depends on the city where you will live, your nationality, etc play a key role. Some cities can be much easier but some don't. If I know which city you will live, I can give you more details. Hope this helps.

regards,

ZTrules

thanks for the info.My wife will go to Shanghai China.Can you give me more details.thanks..

Check the Shanghai Expat.coms and Shanghai Exit and Entry Dept website. It is easy to find information about everything for Shanghai city.
Good luck.

ZTrules