Shippers from UK to Jeddah

Hi All
I have recently joined the forum and must say that there is some key information which helps all of us. I am in the process of moving to Jeddah from UK and hence would like to know the answer to an obvious question:

Does anyone know a good/reliable packer and shipper in the UK who can arrange for the packing and shipping of my stuff to Jeddah?

Thanks

Hi fyounus,

You could contact our partner: https://www.expat.com/en/luggage/middle … ia/jeddah/

Also on the look out for one, and at a reasonable price, so do pass on the info should you get it. We have use DB Shencker before going Riyadh to UK and they were very reasonable and fairly quick with a little nagging on the saudi side.
Also have used Schallenberg but they are quite expensive, but very good and ship felixstowe to Jeddah in 9 days. They didnt offer a drop at your door extra though.
Dynamic are reasonably priced depending on the time of year I think, but takes 26days UK to KSA but they do offer door to door

I am assuming you want a container - we always use a 6m and prices seem to range from 1500 - 3000. Transit, season and waking up on the right side of the bed are all factors