Cost of Living, is this enough?

Hello All-

I have just been offered a position with a company in Dubai, compensation package is as follows:

12700aed salary
4800aed housing
1500aed car/trans

Is this enough to have a quality life, live in a decent place and actually put away a little cash?

Hi kvts and welcome on board!

Have you already tried browsing the different topics of the Dubai forum?
It should help finding some answers.

Good luck
Armand

kvts wrote:

Hello All-

I have just been offered a position with a company in Dubai, compensation package is as follows:

12700aed salary
4800aed housing
1500aed car/trans

Is this enough to have a quality life, live in a decent place and actually put away a little cash?

What's that...per week or per month?

Personally, I wouldn't even get out of bed, either option.

Hi kvts,

This depends mainly on your lifestyle, just bear in mind that life in Dubai is very expensive.

Good Luck with your move :)

Regards,

Hi kvts,

This is not bad to start and you can find better options later

Good Luck

Hey,

You know man, go ahead with some research on renting an apartment in Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, and Sheikh Zayed Road as starters.

Is 12k approx, Basic salary excluding housing and transport? If that the case then its great! keeping in mind that you are single, definitely could save on some cash as well..around 4K I would say on average..

Do the research man and you wont regret..

Regards
Faisal

Hello, hello :)

So, my problem is: I was offered to move to Fujairah (sounds so strange to me).

I read online that hotel staff is poorly paid and I was offered 2000 AED (an asistant), accommodation and food paid. Now, is that enough for a normal living? Without wild spending, big shoppings etc.? And how long doest it take to travel to Dubai from Fujairah? And one more question, since I am from Croatia, would I get bigger salary if I was from western european country?

Please help, I have no idea :/

Hvala, thank you, danke, grazie, merci, spasiba, شكرا :)