Eco trujillo resort

id like to know what there asking for there lots theses day ,,, cuz i find it strange i bought so long ago and it was aparently 90% sold this was 1 year and 8 months ago,,, now i see adds all over the web about the trujillo eco resort ,,,,,did they add more lots? did people back out on buying there lots back in the day?

i think im ready to sell our lot,, its taking to long to the  hotel go up,,, i know theres ups and downs for there development,,,but im loosing trust,,

as for the area its beautiful and cheap to live but  and potential for sure but i think were going to look where theres already development finished,

Yes…..they've added many new lots. I wish they would complete at least 75% of the resort before starting a new one in Cost Rica. I reckon they are funding other projects with TBER capital, so hence why they add new additional lots to raise more cash. 

Now they are pushing house construction and are using cheezey sales tactics by offering $70 a sq ft if you buy before April or the price goes up.

They will be looking for maintenance fees in May…..but I am sure they will have a hard time collecting them if there are no amenities, and no board of directors to manage the resort utilities etc.

I have the luxury of time so I am not in any hurry to build, but I feel sorry for those that are expecting to retire soon.

in la ceiba its 45$ per sf to build i dont see what the difference is between there and trujillo,,,ok its three hours away but its cuz of the roads,,, if they would lower the cost to build i would wanna keep my lot and id build right now,,as for granite counter tops like i need that.

beachc wrote:

id like to know what there asking for there lots theses day ,,, cuz i find it strange i bought so long ago and it was aparently 90% sold this was 1 year and 8 months ago,,, now i see adds all over the web about the trujillo eco resort ,,,,,did they add more lots? did people back out on buying there lots back in the day?

i think im ready to sell our lot,, its taking to long to the  hotel go up,,, i know theres ups and downs for there development,,,but im loosing trust,,

as for the area its beautiful and cheap to live but  and potential for sure but i think were going to look where theres already development finished,

There's other places than Trujillo here in Honduras, as you know.

Another two story beach home in La Ceiba was just started this past Friday.

cool ,, the problem is i already paid for my lot in trujillo ,,, anyways im going there in two weeks ill text u

Ok... We can have a drink or 2 if you want if your staying in Ceiba or meet some of my other Canadian clients here right now.