Whats the best city/area in Saudi?

Okay as  some of  you who answered my previous questions know, I'm mainly asking in  relation to being a single parent... What city/area do you think would be best and are there any cities you would advise I avoid?

what city has the best weather,  restaurants, shopping malls, schools?

what is your favourite city (in Saudi) and why?

A matter of personal choice.

I just love the eastern part specifically Al-Khobar. Modern, organized, well-planned, beautiful city with nice & educated people...

Nevertheless, I admit I can't plan relocation there because of my addiction to hustle and bustle of Riyadh city.

@BFNH:
Depending on what you would prefer really. Khobar is more a better place to be out with  and TLL has mentioned, more organised, and better people, with a huge expat community. But it comes at a cost - near to 100% humidity in summer! Also the big plus, Bahrain is just a drive away and it is an entirely different country altogether.. :D in so many ways.

Riyadh lived there, and dont like it much, its way too big, too noisy, too congested.. for my liking..
Jeddah.. it is the most expat friendly city, but the even more crowded, even worse traffic.

Thank you both for the contribution.

so far:

Riyadh: - it's over-crowded and ill-organised,  congested,noisy
        -or+ it's busy

Jeddah: - it's over crowded,worst traffic
        + it's relaxed and expat friendly

Khobar/eastern P: - Humidity will suffocate you
                 + modern, organised, beautiful,nice educated people

please add more positives (+) and negatives (-) as you see fit.

How do other cities compare like Jauf, Baha,Hail, Tabuk, Jazan,Najran, Qassim..etc

Khobar/Eastern P, are looking like they ticks a lot of boxes. :)

Jauf Baha Hail jizan and Najran... correct me if I am wrong but they are way too small of cities to have much of community and stuff. I guess the other place you might be interested in is Yanbu and Jubail. Both are also filled with expats. but nearly all of them having somethign to do with the Oil and gas area.
Both these places are like the refining hubs for the west and east of Saudi.
Qassim - it s slightly bigger place than compared to the others, but then there is the fact that it is a lot more conservative compared to all the others.

The choice ultimately is where you get the job.. Cities are too far apart to live in one and work in another.

RedGlobin summarized it well. Some cities are very small to be compared to big ones.

Qassim is not conservative.....it is 'dangerously' conservative. But again, too small to be compared to others.

By the way, over-crowded cities are the most business-centric. In other words, the greater number of business/job oppurtunties exists.

AlKhobar is the Best, we spent 6 lovely years there