Need infos on investing in Panama

Hi everyone

l am interesting to move in Panama in few years. My plan is to sell my house and invest to Panama. Does someone know that law firm below?
Just wonder if they are reliable, good reputation, etc

All info you can give me will be appreciated
Thanks
Yvan

Panama Offshore and Private Interest Foundation

Tel (Panama): ++(507) 227.6645
Fax (Panama): ++(507) 227.7485
Toll Free Voicemail / Fax (USA): 1-800-716-3452
PO Box Address:
Panama Offshore Foundation
PTY 196, PO Box 025724,
Miami, FL, 33102, USA

Panama has long been the prime choice for retirees, second-home buyers, and property investors alike. Today you can still find apartments in sought-after areas of Panama City for $80,000 and live well on $1,200 per month.
Panama was the winner for six years in a row of International Living magazine's Annual Global Retirement Index. Modern Maturity, Conde Nast Traveler, AARP Magazine and MSN.com all praised Panama as the best place to retire. The New York Times recently compared Boquete, Panama to California's famed Napa Valley.
British researchers have released a survey called the “Happy Planet Index”. Designed to measure life satisfaction, life expectancy and ecological footprint, Panama ranked fifth in the world. (For comparison, the U.S. came in at #150, and the U.K. at #108!)

Alexander Castrellón

[moderated: no free ads thanks]

Hi Yvan,
I have not heard of that law firm but  Mossack and Fonseca or Icaza are reputable.
When are you selling your house?
We live part time in Boquete  and part time in Bocas del Toro and part ime in Boulder, Colorado.
Michelle