How to find a job in Dubai?

sir, i am searching for a good company in dubai . i am working as an senior operaTOR IN OXYGEN PLANT IN SAUDIARABIA. LAST 6 YEARS. NOW I WANT TO FIND A GOOD COMPANY IN DUBAI FOR MY JOB CATAGERY. KINDELY PL INFORM ME SOON.

THANKING YOU,
ANILKUMAR.

Hello :)

For all those who are looking for a job, you may consult the job section to see the job offers that are proposed in your respective field.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi all,

I am from Australia and currently staying in Dubai for the last 3 months. We have left Australia for good in search of work and I was wondering if there is anyone with some information about the job market in Dubai? I am looking for work within the field of International law, human rights, NGOs and anything which is suitable for my profile.. I have several years of work experience working for the Australian governments and now I am looking to do something else in a different country. Any help would be greatly appreciate it. I have been here for three months and contacted many companies and recruitment agencies and nothing happened so far, I was under the impression that if you live in Dubai you have a better chance finding work but in my case it has proven pointless. We are considering leaving the country soon because we haven't been able to find anything. One more thing about the job market here, I find most companies and recruitment agencies extremely insensitive and rude to the point that they never reply to emails, phone calls or any inquiries.

Thanks...

hi neha can i get your email or mobile # please.

hi all
what is the best way to find job in UAE??? pl tell me.

HermanAli

Have you tried the UN website for a job search ?
Or www.devex.com  as they specialize in jobs with governments, NGO's and aid agencies

Also try USAID. Or www.louisberger.com 

UNDP works in many different countries. Ausaid.

World Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank.

All these outfits I have mentioned allow you to register with them as a consultant if there is no specific job advertised.

SMEC is another that may have something.

Or any of the larger international consultancy firms.

Stumpy,

Thanks for the infor, much appreciate it.... I'll check them out..

i m searching job in uae

Yes my Dear, If you find a good job then you can live there. You know Private rooms or houses are very expensive in Dubai. So good job is must to live there together.

Sure, But you must go to Dubai with Visit Visa first. You will search a job then you can get work visa. It is easy for you.

Dear Sir

I was reading the posts about how to get a job in Dubai. I found some disappointment post, but when I read your post it encourage me really. I have did Master in Arts and I completed my M.ed, and I am a qualified Teacher. I want to work in Dubai, So can you guide me in this regard. I will be very thankful to you for the act of kindness. My Email is [email protected] , and my face book id is Sharif Chitrali.

Thank you very much....
Sharif Chitrali 

Pakistan 

i came here in Dubai 5 years ago  thru a local agency from my home country .stayed for three years till my visa expired and found another job here thru a local online site .presently still working for my 2nd company here .

Thats Great my dear, I am intending to come to Dubai in Teaching job. is it possible for me..

you can always apply online from companies you want to apply depending on your qualifications

i need a job

Dear Sir,

I'm Khemais JRIJI , born in 1991. Composed the jurisdiction of the bar waiter training Center and Monastir Training in 2010.

I am engaged in training as a waiter bar for a year from 2009 in Skanes Mouradi Hotel
Which is the depth of my knowledge in this field In addition to that I worked for six months as a waiter in a hotel bar Skanes El Mouradi in 2011 then Club Kantaoui El Mouradi for a period of 6 months in 2012.

In fact, I have an excellent knowledge of various cocktail recipes and an undeniable expertise. Also used to manage the supply of stocks, I know to be a rigorous and a good sense of organization.

Training is the last, and I have knowledge in the field of hospitality and Pensions and languages ??makes it easier to communicate with the customer and provide good services in a manner benefitting manner and Pensions in which I work.

I think I have a lot of good qualities that make it easier to communicate with my colleagues at work, as well as supervisors including in work and good behaviour and mutual respect.
With a sense of developed and applied dynamic service, I would put a point of honour to optimize my professional skills within your team.

I hope that I have convinced of the sincerity and quality of my motivation. In anticipation of a response, please accept, Sir, my best regards.

Hi Khemais,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

In fact the aim of this thread is to collect the maximum information on how to get a job in Dubai.. as in tips or things that might help in the process of applying for jobs or useful hints.

I suggest you to post your resume in the Barman job offers in Dubai section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi

Your boyfriend can sponsor you a visa easily and you should come to Dubai and find a job. It's not so hard to find job over here specially when some one from your friends or family is here.

Wish you best of luck

so it means that we need to be physically present in dubai when we apply the job or can we do this online while living abroad?
personally, i believe that if you are physically present in UAE , will enhance the chances to get a job.

am i right?

just look on job sites

Hi insalah6,

Do you have any interesting job site to share with us please  :)?

Thank you

Maximilien

hi Anil

Welcome my friend.

MY NAME IS ANIL KUMAR AND I AM LOOKING FOR  A JOB LIKE OXYGEN PLANT OPERATOR IN DUBAI OR SHARJAH . KINDELY PL INFORM ME TO SIMILER JOB.

THANKING YOU,
ANIL KUMAR
KOZHIKODE

Hello ANIL KUMAR and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please avoid capslock on the forum, in oder to facilitate the reading. And please also refer to the job section to consult the job offers.

Thanks.

Karen :)

I need a reliable direct sources for job opportunities including unskilled jobs in Dubai Free Zone.

Hello, i want to work in DUBAI but i dont know nobody there..i am from SWITZERLAND.
If you can help me with information,please,thank you.
Best wishes and many regards
Alexandra

my main focus is to complete the job within the time period given to me.

@ bpandey > ????

[Moderated: post your resume in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Dubai section pls]

please helpout me in getting the job in dubai such company.

Hi sijjal shakoor,

Can you give us more information about the kind of job you are looking for, might help us to guide you. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi Christian,

David wrote:

Hi sijjal shakoor,

Can you give us more information about the kind of job you are looking for, might help us to guide you. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

:)

Young strategist with over 20 years' experience in banking industry in diverse roles as a front line sales person, operations manager and branch manager. Results focused and influential leader with proven ability in sales, market and people development, credit management, key account management, cross selling, up selling.

Hi There,

I would be grateful if you can help in finding a middle management Banking Job preferably in Retail banking in Dubai

Thanks

Susantha

Hi Susantha,

Please post your advert in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Dubai section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi,

I am a chemical engineering graduate from a highly recognised university in the UK. I worked in the oil and gas industry in the UK for one year as part of my sandwich academic programme. After completing my education, I moved back to my home country where i worked as a process engineer, in oil and gas sector, for two more years.

I would like to highlight my failures in getting positive response from job websites dealing in the UAE market. I have registered and applied to job postings through numerous websites but never got an interview call. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. It could be my CV or insufficient experience or anything else that is not allowing me to secure a job in the UAE market.

A friend of mine moved to Dubai recently and got hired by National Bank of Dubai. I am now planning to do the same; visit Dubai and drop my CVs to the relevant companies in person to improve my chances of getting a job.

I have a few questions, which i would love to know the answers to. I hope you guys can help me here.

How tough is it to find a job in the UAE considering I am qualified from the UK with good grades and have entry level experience in the oil and gas sector?

Whats the best channel or route to apply for engineering jobs in the UAE considering online job applications have resulted in nothing more than disappointment, wait and frustration for me for the last two years.

What is a good starting salary if I want to live in the UAE along with my wife?

Will visiting UAE make any difference to the overall job search results for me?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and help

Sheikh Ahmad

My previous post has been removed apparently. Not sure why?

Hello Dear Frnds

I m an indian searching job in Dubai or any Arab countries. Do sites help me to find a job?

Hi Srinivasa,

Please post your CV in the jobs in Dubai section. Also give maximum information concerning your job search for better responses.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi expatgirl335,

Thank you for your contribution :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post advert in the Accounting job offers in Dubai section.]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Jobs in Dubai section.]