How to find a job in Dubai?

I AM VERY IMPORTANT YOU GAVE ME IN DUBI

Hello tahir baloch -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section and lower your caps lock when writing?

Thank you,
Aurélie

I want job in any hotel or restaurant. I have 8 years experience in copper kettle restaurant and hob nob cafe and urban chief Bakers.

maybe try to do an internship first?

Hi its me syed im from india and im looking for a job in dubai in retail stores

Hello Syed zabibiulla -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai. It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

FIND A JOB FOR QA/QC ENGINEER ( CIVIL )

Hello Jaidakamalkumar, and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section?

p.s. Please lower your Caps lock when writing on the forum.

Thank you,
Pravin.

Dubai is growing unbelievable quick and there is an huge opportunities wanted for expats from abroad. Job seekers can upload their resumes in online job portals, so that the job recruiters will contact soon.

how to search job in dubai

i m searching for office boy job in any good company of dubai

Hello gauri g -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section with details of your qualifications? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i need a job of teacher.

Hi  S.Q.KHAN,

I suggest yu to post an advert in the Teaching Jobs in Dubai section, this can help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Sales job

Hi asif khalid,

May an introduction, and some more details, this might help. :)

Thank you,

David.

I need job in Network Engineer.

Hi  zayaur rahman,

Please post an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Dubai section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,

I found it hard get job in dubai at first. More so that i didnt know about what was needed to move and live in other country. i from india and move to dubai last year to work in construction. i recommend going through a professional site. to many reasons to go wrong if do it yourself. i got my job with employmentgeniusdubai.com. took a while to go through process but was worth it.

good luck friends

Raj

Hello everyone, this is my first post.  I did a backreading on this topic hoping that it could give me some useful tips and informations on how to find a job in Dubai.  I happened to have read some interesting ones and some off topic ones which I know is forgivable.

Anyway, I would like to introduce myself first, My name is CJ. I am from the Philippines and will be in UAE, Dubai this 18th of August 2013.  I'll be going with a one month visit visa sponsored by my brother who has been in Dubai for years now.  My bestfriend who happened to also be in Dubai, married to a Jordanian, is looking forward to my coming over & enjoy the beautiful Dubai. However, my top priority for leaving my country for Dubai is to look for a job so I could earn a living, fulfill my goal of saving for my own house in the city, a vacation house for my mom in the suburbs, have a decent savings bank account in preparation for the rainy day (old age, possible sickness, etc.), a small business, & help my nieces and nephews to finish their studies. I joined this forum to  be able to get insights of awesome people who have had their share of awesome experiences/stories in Dubai, be it professional or personal, which I think would be a very interesting read.  I believe that this site is made for the purpose of exchanging informations which I think could benefit everyone in this site, specially a future expatriate like me.

So, I kind of like copy/pasted what I stated on the "about me" profile, forgive me for that.  Now, for having no experience yet on sending resume's to any companies in Dubai while here in my country for the reason that I wanted to prepare myself first for the interview process, (my target date though on sending CV's would be on the first day of August), What can I share to be able to stay ON-Topic?  I guess a positive outlook, determination coupled with preparation, and backed up with your education and work experiences for your desired job in Dubai would be the key.

I hope I did not sound over confident for saying all the aforementioned. Believe me guys, I tell all of these things to myself before I go to sleep at night.  All I know is that life is about taking chances.  Hope that everything goes well to all the jobseekers here like me.

Hi CJ,

Thank you for your introduction! :)

Please feel free to go through topics on the Dubai forum, you may find out more interesting information.

Feel free to participate on the Dubai forum to get further information. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

I will most certainly do.  I am sure to be much more active on this site when I reach Dubai on Aug 18th.  Thanks a lot! God bless you.

Sincerely,

CJ

Hi...

I'm looking for job in dubai...

Hi ginalynpucong,

May be an introduction might be welcome, as well as telling us more about what you are looking for as job might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi, can you help me getting a right job in dubai for me.

Thanks & Regards
Md sarfraz

I am MBBS doctor from Nepal. Currently I am working as a clinical researcher in infectious disease in Oxford University Clinical research Unit. I am very much interested in research.
But I tried a lot to get jobs in the research sector but could not find it. Therefore, can you help me to find the job or help me to tell the locations who offer good jobs in clinical research.

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

My name is Mohand, I live in France and I am currently looking for a job in UAE in the IT domain.

My wife lives since 2011 in Dubai. I decided to stay in France, with our son, to do an MBA. I have finished my degree few weeks ago and now I am looking for a job UAE.

I put my CV for 6 months now on monstergulf, golftalent, bayt... I have also applied for several offers and so far I 've got no answer.

I don't want to leave my job before to find something in UAE.

Could you advise me of what could be the best channel to find a job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi ?

Thanks

just i m new in dubai   just looking for job

Hi patilamit720,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please write a few words about yourself as an introduction including words like maybe " hi, thank you or please " ..would be great and friendly ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi
  i am danish from pakistan i have a strong skill in phone opprater and computer oprator and i need job very argent

Hi Danish,

Please can you tell us more about yourself? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Danish.

I can also suggest you to post your resume/CV in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Dubai section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

i need an assistant on how i can secure a job in Dubai in my area of specialization, i am an accountant and a Nigerian, i have more than 8 years experience in my field .

[moderated: please register your company in the business directory. Thank you]

thanks aha007, shall send my CV/photos as soon as possible.

plz give me one chans
I m auto cad drafsman
I will give my resume

have send my CV, please try and assist. thanks.

HI, SIR/MADAM
my  name is padam raj acharya .i need a job in dubai.

Hello acharyapadam22.

In which sector are you looking for a job?

Thanks.

Karen :)

am from Uganda East Africa.a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance of Kyambogo University Kampala Uganda.am seeking employment in Dubai in a related field of study.will be grateful for kind of consideration

thank you