How to find a job in Dubai?

Hello Mam,

Am Harsha completed my MBA(Marketing and finance), and i do have one year of experience in sales ,Am very much interested to work in Dubai and am searching for Job from year, Could you please help me in finding Job or whom should i contact to get a right Job.

Am looking for Job in Production,Administration,Logistic & warehousing.

Please help me looking forward for reply.

Warm regards
Harsha
([email protected])

Hi Harsha,

You should try to post an ad in the jobs in Dubai section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

i am rakesh kumar

As per Procedure By Company Like Interviews

[Moderated: Please post your advert in the Jobs in Dubai section.]

Just web browsing and i was fortunate enough to meet your site on the web, it took me through a series of registration process which i happily completed and now to post a reply.
Am actually a Ghanaian born, young, smart, and hard working man with intellectual minds to help every institution to achieve its company objectives and goals.

Hello > just to remind that the topic is on How to find job in Dubai so please do not hesitate to share your useful info here.

Hi friends,We are Srilankans.We are looking for jobs in Dubai.My husband is Network Administrator with a Degree and 11 years experience. Iam Accounting graduate with 6 years experience.We got married recently and we are planning to come to Dubai.Pls give us some advise...thanks alot every one..:)

i need a job in Dubai , please help

Dear Sir,
        Dubai is best  and big city
                                     thnaks

Hi ,We are Sri lankan family.We got married this year January and we want to come for Dubai for jobs.My husband is Web Application Developer ,degree holder with 10 years experience.Iam accountant degree holder with 5 years experience.Please let us know friend,how to apply jobs online.thanks alot!

and i hope i can find good job here and i hope some body want me

hi u from Srilanka?

can you help me fine job in dubai

Iam also finding a job in dubai friend...)

Can any one help me to find a job in dubai?

i m passionate about my job and my duties

Hello guys,

Please post your advert in the jobs in Dubai section or start a new topic on the Dubai forum with more information.

Thank you.
Christine

Check out this blog from one of the fellow bloggers on this website. The blogger gives a good explanation and summary of the current job market here in Dubai:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 16#1256049

dear sir, with due respect to you , i want to go in Dubai with work permit visa.

Hello md awlad hossain and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please introduce yourself and be more explicit?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

I am orthopedic surgeon with 12 years expierence loooking for job in UAE,
Can anybody help me?

With best regards

hi there,

i have some experinces in Project Controls area and worked in oil&gas and nuclear industry, is someone knowing agencies who are working in those area, i know there is a big nuclear project "Barakah", is any specific agency working on this project.
Please help.

Gary

Hi, I am looking for a job as an Animator or as a Food Technologist.. Is there any Job vacancy in Sharjah / Dubai?

I have 1.8 years of experience as an Animator and also I am having 2.6 years of experience as a Food Technologist...

I am willing to relocate in Sharjah / Dubai..

Please help.

Thank you.

hi
pls i havee been applying for job in dubai for 2 years now.consultant companies collected about 1000 dubai diners  from me on grounds that my visa will be out shortly which never came.i have a post highschool diploma and have worked logistics job in denmark for 4 yrs.
  despite my experience i havent been able to secure a job please i need help .

are u in dubai already please i need help to get a job in dubai

Can you help me to find any job in Dubai. I am a B.Com graduate with 7 years experience in India.

Hello -> To all job seekers, could you please post your ads in the Jobs in Dubai section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi ,We are Sri lankan family.We got married this year January and we want to come for Dubai for jobs.My husband is IT Administrator ,degree holder with 10 years experience.Iam accountant degree holder with 5 years experience.Please let us know friend,how to apply jobs online.thanks alot!

Hi chathu77,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section, with details concerning your skills and qualification. This might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,

I am a Marketing Special first class graduate with CIM - UK part qualifications. I have 4 years industry experience in Marketing, PR, Advertising and Communications.

I am really interested to migrate to dubai for a job. Could any one please help me out to find a job in dubai that suit for my qualifications. Now i live in Sri Lanka and want to find job from here.

Thanks a lot.

I'm an architect (3d interior designer) I tried several times to find a job in Dubai and I am very interested to find this jobs

Hello i am looked to find this job

Hello guys,

Please post your an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section.

Thank you,
Pravin.

I am a manpower recruitment License agent in sri lanka doing the business since year 2003 and willing to work in abroad

Hi am new here,am a lady for Nigeria living in Spain,how can I get a visa to work in dubaI and live there too.pls reply thanks.

Hello guys,

I invite you to view the guide; Working in United Arab Emirates. You will find useful information.

Thank you and good luck.
Christine
Expat.com team

plez give me a easy job i came in your country i am high speed i am big jump i am very nice in your country plz you like me                                                                                           (THANKX)

8TH READ I AM I AM IS A FASTER I AM VERY BUST OF YOUR COUNTRY

DRIVER RACER