How to find a job in Dubai?

hi.....not sure if any one is still looking at this post...

am looking for a job in UAE...and have already registered on almost all the job portals listed in this blog.....but havent been lucky ....recently came across a website with details of recruitment co's in UAE...is it a good idea to giv thm a call directly???
Also, read tht going there and thn hunting for a job is a gd idea..but i can only manage to get leaves for 2wks....is it sufficient to strt????

looking forward to hear something positive.... :)

ahh....seems like no one is reading this post nemore....

ppl pls help!!!!!!!!!

I am also in the same situation. I have applied on almost all job sites and companies directly but still no luck.

Going there and hunting or job is a good idea but 2 weeks wont be sufficient. It will take atleast 1-2 months for you to get into a good job. So plan acccordingly and take your visit visa..happy flying and happy living n Dubai...

hi azadachu, thank for ur reply!!!..
fortunately or unfortunately my trip got cancelled... not sure if i would be going there jst to hunt jobs now...but still trying to get some help in finding jobs from here....lets hope something works out...thnx again and all the best for ur job hunt!!!

hello,

I am Mohammed Aftab from India, I have completed my Masters in biotechnology with Distinction under Mangalore University, India.I have working experience through my internship and projects and seeking job in UAE. so please help me find job.

Thank you

Hi buddies, pls suggest me how to apply for job in dubai, pls guide me. Tell me the information about the recruiting agencies.

Thanks,
Mudassar Naseer
Faisalabad, Pakistan
+923137640890

Hello Mudassar Naseer and welcome to expat-blog!

You could start by checking the section jobs in Dubai, who knows maybe you will find what you are looking for ;)

I suggest for more questions to start a thread on forum Dubai.

Best of luck,
melissa

Thank you very much Melissa for guidance. hope to have a good relationship in future.

Thanks

very usuful insights..many thanks

Hi there,

Dubai is one of the most developped cosmopolitan in the middle east, isn't it?

How did you get there? Have you been detached by your company or have you moved then you've found a job there?

What's the best way to find a job in Dubai? Is there any website that could help people to find a job in Dubai from their home country?

Thanks for your participation!

IS THERE ANYBODY WORKING IN UAE, WHO IS HIRED BY ANY RECRUITING AGENCY.  HE CAN GUIDE US BETTER, HOW TO GET JOB IN DUBAI.

I suggest you visit bayt.com/en/uae/, The Middle East's #1 Job Site, where you can find part time or full time jobs in the UAE in various fields. Once you register, make sure you build your CV online and apply actively to jobs that may be of interest to you. Employers with part time vacancies can find you from the database if your CV is complete and active on Bayt.
I personally found Bayt.com to be very effective, not only did I get a lot of job offers through the site, but I also ended up working for Bayt.com itself! :)

Is it difficult to get a work visa in Dubai?  What kind of skills are they looking for?  I've just finished a TEFL course (Trinity certified).  I've got previous EFL teaching experience (albeit YEARS ago) and am interested in teaching English in Dubai.  What are my chances?

M

hi i suggest u....try linked in....it will help u lot to know abt current openings......so u can better b in touch with directly employer........all the best.....

Hi friends...
I am working as a software developer in automotive field, especially in diagnostic tester communication. Totally I have 2.5years of experience. Could you please tell me the scope of job searching in UAE in this domain?

Thanks in advance
Viji

hi........
my name is sana having 4 yrs food experience done b.tech biotechnology can i get a good job in food sector plz help me

hi , i m waleed and i m FLIGHT OPERATIONS OFFICER kindly help me to get a job in dubai

my names are Deogracious i have experience in hotel industry please help me get a job

Hi
I am Girish kumar

I am Architect & Interior designer from INDIA,Gurgaon
I am looking for job In Dubai,How do i apply the job, how do i go further?...I need some help from you.

Hi Girish kumar and Deogracious,

Could you please start a new topic on the Dubai forum or please post an advert in the jobs in Dubai section?

It might help you.
Thank you,
Christine

Hi,

I am wanting to move to UAE and get a job out there IA, im just wondering the best ways to do this:

would it be best for me to go out there first with my CV and approach employers.

OR

would it be better to apply from the UK.

Any information in relation to this is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I am Mohammad Arif from India. I am having Degree in Hotel Management & MBA in Marketing Management with almost 3 Yrs experience in a well known Financial Comapny in India. I am looking for a Job in Dubai in any Bank or Foreign Exchange/Remittance company, I have tried my level best by applying through many job sites and also by uploding my Resume directly on Company's career portal but i have never heared from their side, Can any one help me by guiding me for the right way to get the JOB in DUBAI ?????

(moderated: off topic + pls start a new topic on the Dubai forum)

Dear Sir,
What about finding work visa in Dubai. I am currently in Dubai upon a visit visa still looking for a placement.

Hello farhad78 -> Can you please start a new thread on the Dubai forum with your questions on visas?

PS: To note that the thread title is How to find a job in Dubai?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Respected sir,
I am Jamal Islam. I have completed BBA(Hons) Finance having two years experience. I have come to UAE on visit visa to get a job. So it is requested in your kind honor to guide me how to find a job here in UAE.

hi
I am Iranian 26 years old graduated and having MS in Chemical
engineering from university of Birmingham ,

I have about 3 years working experience in uk and Iran ,

Do you think i could find job in Dubai and could you assist me
in this movement ,

Thank you
Alemohammad

Hello jamalkhattak & abolhassa -> Do not forget the Jobs in Dubai section where you can post an advert. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]

I saw Dubai on TV and went wow.

I googled schools (im a teacher) and sent out my cv s to them. Got an offer and went :)

Wow so simple :P

I am planning to relocate UAE, for searching a challenging career opportunity.

Dear Friends

My name is Ahmed Raza belong to Karachi Pakistan, I have over 12 years experience, presently I am working in Greaves Pakistan as Senior Manager Sales & Business Development, my past experience in Siemens Pakistan as Manager Sales & Marketing over 9 years I spent in Siemens, I am very much willing to locate in UAE, but HOW?

my name is elizabeth mabo from Cameroon.i am  currently studying political science and manage ment in the university of buea cameroon and also working with pan african a no governmental organisation for three years now.i wish to get a full time job in dubai

hi this is mohammed abdul imran

mabo elizabeth wrote:

my name is elizabeth mabo from Cameroon.i am  currently studying political science and manage ment in the university of buea cameroon and also working with pan african a no governmental organisation for three years now.i wish to get a full time job in dubai

Hi Elizabeth

off-topic....I enjoyed Seme New Beach :)

looking for job in Dubai

AOA I NEED JOB IN DUBAI.

Hi I am Himanshu from delhi i need a job in dubai please help me .

I want to work in dubai in shopping mall