Expat blog is 7 years old !

Thanks everyone for supporting us :)

do not hesitate to recommend us, through the buttons at the bottom of our home page : Expat.com. Many thanks !

Congrats Julien. Its been wonderful being a part of expat-blog throygh the years.

You got a good site going here Julien. Glad to see the tempo is picking up also. Hope it stays that way or better yet increases.

Thanks to Julien and the blog team for providing such an invaluable service!!  Here in KSA, where information is so difficult to come by, the Expat.com is a lifeline, literally.

Shukran! :)

Good place for everyone can be in known from everywhere!
thank you so much!

the first website who could gather All expatriate around the world
we support you :) keep going :)

Congrats Julien! Expat.com is eaxctly what expats need!

Thank you!

I have been here for less than a year. but I have had the opportunity to interact with a large number of ppl from all over the world.! You guys do a great job and keep it up!

Old but gold.Really,Expat.com is the wonderfull and masterpiece site.we get to read mindblowing articles and maintain personal diary that bring back special memories for us.;)

congratulations for the idea and for the work you have done! keep doing the same great job! i have found lot of answers on this forum :D ...hopefully we will celebrate 1ooo years of eb! :cheers:

U r Welcome in Jordan!!!!

Hi Julien and The Team,

Would like to take this opportunity and congratulate you on your 7th Anniversary.

You guys have been doing a Great Work and a Great Website ... Keep up the good spirit and wish you all success and further development to your lovely website to enhance its principles helping and assisting expats in all over the world.

All My Best Wishes and Kind Regards :):top::one

Old but gold.Really,Expat.com is the wonderfull and masterpiece site.we get to read mindblowing articles and maintain personal diary that bring back special memories for us.:dumbom::thanks::cheers:

Great site, guys ! Well done and keep up your good work ! Without even my realising it, I'm now addicted to 'ExpatBlogs' :P !!!

Hi Julian,
Thanks a lot!
You started a nice job and keep it up.
All the best!!

Happy Birthday!!!

I am glad I stumbled upon this website earlier, and am really happy to be part of such an amazing, diverse group! Expat.com ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!

seriously; it is a very noble idea, and it has helped A LOT of people to ask personal direct questions and get personal answers immediately as opposed to guesses and hearsay.

Hats off to you guys,

I like a lot this website; because it brings us together in the world;  And gives us a lot off opportunities to work and dating. We wish you all the best. :cool:

im really happy to be part of Expat.com team. Happy Birthday and many dozens more!

Congratulations on 7 years

very good and friendly site for real fun and handful infos

Congratulations on your anniversary..!!
Thanks for providing a website like Expat-blog :thanks:

Proud to be a member here!
cheers :cheers:
Let's have a party!

nice work and very good platform to interact with people who seeks help.....congrats and keep it up. all the best....

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the magnificent members of the expatblog's editorial / content / design teams for their super prompt and efficient assistances.

Even the pictures that I upload gets moderated and published in under 24-hours - despite time differences, et al. Truly a wonderful job guys !

Rock on ! :proud !

ž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°Happy Birthday °º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,ž

For KSA team The party is there:P

One of the best blogging sites ever to be associated with..Glad i joined...It's been a fantastic ride so far.....Keep up the good work!!!!!!

SD

Congratulations Expat.com,its been a wonderful experience being among you,met lovely people.
Cheers.

Thank you so much it a nice website.

congrats.... many more to come

its nice to part of this blog, thnx

congratulations, very good project, I do appreciate to have met very good people through Expat.com.
This is my first month in the country, and thanks to the blog, I have made very good contact.
Maria

Congratulations Expat.com, I know you do a great job.  Numerologically it's an exciting time, "time to rest, to deepen your philosophy, to reflect and build inner reserves. It is the start of the fruition cycle."  Either that or start itching!  Either way keep it up!!!

What a fantastic site ! :thanks:

This site gives you a very good idea of any county you click on and the various discussions in progress.
Keep up the good work Expat.com Team and the Expat.comgers out there who make this site worth while. Keep it going.. :top:

!! Happy 7th Birthday !!
:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D

Hey Julian this is a great site it is the only place i go to get information about a country i am interested in visiting and i am well informed when i get there.

David1946

Happy Bday! think a re-design should be nice, and a facebook-like featurette chat perhaps

Julian & Team Expat.com:

Due to my work hours here in the United States I do not get the opportunity to visit the Expat.com as much as I would like. What I wanted to do is thank you for this wonderful site and give you some reasons why I believe this is so.
1) It provides a comfortable environment for social interaction because the site is moderated.
2) Your site allows me not to be burdened by the "time " factor, I can interact with others on my own time and the amount of interaction is controlled by me.
3) I can keep in touch with friendships I have formed though your site without compromising on time which is at a premium these days. I work all day and still can get in a quick chat with a friend on the other side of the world.
4) People like me who are strapped for time consider online social interaction a great way of having a social life without the associated demands of an emotional nature.
5)The best part of the Expat.com is that I can socialize from the comfort of my home wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants without worrying what I look like after a hard day of work.
6) Your site allows me to realize & dream that one day I can retire in Southeast Asia after reading your forums.

Thank you for this site...Robert!

you are welcome buddy

Happy Birthday!!!

Great website, cheers

Thanks for your website! Help me a lot!

Felicidades! (or words to that effect)

7 is my lucky number!Congrats to the whole of the Expat.com team!!See you on the 7th of April! :-)

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR