Some Advice!!??

Hello everyone!!!

I'm gonna move to norway in April so I was thinking if someone can tell me what I need ?

*where i can find work ??
-newspapers
-internet
-blogs
*is it difficould find work without norwey language??
-Ofcorse i'm gonna go and learn it but for the start I will need some work

I can do a lot of thing
-Baby sitting
-waitress
-bartender
-cleaner
-sales women
-Food and Beverage
-Hospitality
-housekeeping

I have a lot  of experience in all these jobs
If just someone can help me with a adress where can I find work or with advice pleas let me know.

Kind Regards
Santa

Hey!

There already plenty of answers to your questions in some previous posts. But in short, the best place to find a regular job is www.nav.no or www.finn.no, for jobs like babysitting or cleaning, often people leave announces at the local supermarket (which has a board for this) to advertise for their services. As discussed at length, speaking norwegian always help a lot for a regular job. Also these days there are lots of immigrants coming to Norway, so the competition is quite strong for these jobs, so be sure to have some money aside in case it takes longer than xpected to find one.

AuNordDuMonde-- well thanks for advice ;)

hello,

Well the easy and fast way to fine fast an job here in Oslo, it's the hotel (plenty of hotel, but not the best job that you can fine)! they always looking for some people!

*where i can find work ??

The most likely place is Oslo.

*is it difficould find work without norwey language??
Very, I went to my first Norwegian course with around 30 people. three of them are still in the country everyone else left mainly due to not being able to find work. With poor Norwegian this is going to be the case! However - I live outside of town, I know English speaking people that worked in Oslo on their english alone. So you never know - Just dont go into it thinking it'll be easy is my biggest piece of advice.

Hotels are probably your best bet.

You actually need a qualification in Norway to be a waitress/waiter.