Mini Bus wanted

Assalam Alaikum, Hi to everyone,

I am looking to buy a used mini bus in Cairo can anyone recommend a dealer or where I can go to buy one at a reasonable price please?

Check this: http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/107 … bishi.html

Thank you Wilson Derry I have looked there but no luck yet I am afraid but thank you anyway

do u mean Micro-bus or Mini-bus?
Micro-bus is about 14  seats & mini-bus from 26-32 seats.

travel agencies use both of them & they sell the old models to get new ones

Either one but we need one in good condition. Thank you for your reply:)

better buy a new one, you never now if the bus was ever serviced etc.
but you can always check ewaseet.com

Thank you Geely

there is some dealers sell it
tell me please what is ur range of money and i will ask for u , or i can tell u about their place and u visit them , but u shoudnt go alone .. if u have an egyptian friend or husband its ok if not and need my help , i will be so happy to help u

Ahmed

we are looking to spend around 50000 - 70000 egyptian pounds maybe up to 100000 if its good condition.

Thank you for your help Ahmed

Hello My Dream !
This Is Ahmed Again (Happy Guy)
Ok Just Give Me Two Days And I Will contact You And Tell You About What You Are Looking For
Hope I Can Find What You Want :)

-Shokran Awy Happy Guy that will be wonderful

my brother's employer is selling 3 cars, one of them is a micro-bus, my advice to u is to slow down and talk to an expert to can find the best buy.
feel free to send me if u have questions.

Thank you Marobreen I am only looking to see what the price would be to buy a decent microbus so that I know how much we need to have available to buy one.

I can then put this money away to save it to buy one when we reach Cairo.

Hello mydream !

Did You Find What You Want Or Not Yet ??

Ahmed

Yes mr fitness I am still interested thank you

Hi Mydream, my husband has a mini bus business here in Damietta and there are lots of used mini buses for sale here. I dont think you can get a good van for Egp70000 but you may be able to get a relatively good one for 100000. When are you planning to get one?

Hi rasel10

Not until next year, I know I am looking early but the replies I was hoping for are like yours which give me an indication of how much they would cost so thank you so very much for your reply

Hi Mydream,
Do let me know if you need any help. I hope you will be happy with your new life here. It doesn't take much to adapt your life here and I trust you will enjoy being here as much as I do.

Thank You rasel10 I hope so too :) I do love Egypt so much but I realise living there full time will be different to a holiday. Thank you for your offer of help and when I am finally in Egypt if I need help I will be sure to contact you. Thank you again