Ebay-like-site in Icleand

Hi,

I want to know whether there is an ebay-like-site in iceland for games, books etc. Auction website preferably. But I want it to be Icelandic - so that I don't have to order it from US etc.

Thanks in advance

The closest thing I know of is bland.is. It's not an auction site, it's more of a classified ads site like craigslist. It's pretty popular though, so it's worth a look to see if you can find what you want.

thanks for that :) Tell me though, how is the payment usually arranged on bland.is - do you pay in person or by paypal and then receive the item by post?

in Iceland you can pay directly into bank accounts as long as you have the person's ID number and the bank account info. No paypal needed.

I haven't ever bought anything on bland.is but I'm pretty sure that most items are exchanged in person since the majority of things for sale are in Reykjavik.

@bossybadger you can use craigslist.org or alsolist.com , these sites are local classified ads

@bossybadger you can use craigslist.org or alsolist.com , these sites are local classified ads

@jhon macros note that this thread is a decade old!

Closed