Language exchange french and tagalog

Hi, is there anyone or any group here who can give or conduct some language learning exchange? I learned this kind of group from a friend in Canada, they gather together for language exchange (chinese-english language)...

I'd like to learn french as I prepare to move to Canada I think it would be a good advantage if I could learn some of it from those who really do speak that language, aside from learning online or from books.

If anyone knows french and would like to learn tagalog, contact me and let's find out how to go about that.

Hi cookeymuncher!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Philippines classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

hi,

Yhis is sort of im looking for. i need to converse with spanish speakers sort of daily regular conversation either here or thru text messaging and meet once a week for drinks or gathering. I need to practice the speaking the spanish language.

hope i can find someone here. I am in alabang calamba area.

hi I can teach French for free..

Hi denchu > please note that this is an inactive old thread. You may want to put an ad in the classifieds classes section. Good luck.

Closed