Urgent advise

i had offered a work in krakow 1200 Euro net salary. is that salary give nice classy comfortable life in krakow?

Thats roughly 4,944 polish zloty so the answer is yes,you should be able to live quite comfortably:)

thanks dear for your reply, i do not want salary to save from it,all what i need is just clean nice apatment in good area, 3 meals in nice restaurant, and be able to enjoy weekends. I am in dubai take 3000 Euro and live in nice place there,and have a nice life there but i wanted to relocate to Europe from longtime ago, and the chance came, but i want to feel realy comfortable in my salary. I am a senior accountant and credit controller , university degree, 7 years experience in international companies, also the company need me in krakow is international, do u think its a fair offer?? 1200 Euro net salary.

I cant speak for this particular industry but I believe it's quite a decent salary in Krakow.It's reasonably cheap to dine out here,and you should be able to get a nice apartment in a decent area for around 2000zloty a month roughly,depending of course on how large an apartment you needed.I think you should be quite confortable on this salary yes.

another question. as i search the internet, the average net salary in krakow is 750 Euro , and as an international expact, i think they should pay me double the average salary, in another words i should have 1500 Euro , and i do not know if the economic situation in poland and international companies there could afford such salary? please advise on that? as i want to take this opportunity so much, do u advise i should negotiate for more, or i take their offer as it is. as in dubai, if u want to come when u negotiate your salary, for example if u take 1000 Euro, u multiply by 3 and u ask 3000 Euro :) but i know dubai different than poland.

I would imagine you could try to command a higher salary here in Krakow but believe due to the cost of living here,you should be quite comfortable indeed.

http://www.property-krakow.com/properti … d/0/page/4

Have a look at this link above,regarding rentals here,just to give you an idea:)

I'm sorry if I cannot give you specific answers to your questions,as I cant speak for the industry you are in.

I wish you all the very best for the future,and if you do relocate here,I'm quite sure you will like the place:)

thanks dear, you were realy supportive, thanks for you advises.

No worries:)

nothing else but agree. 1200 Euro for Kraków is very fair. I would go for it :)

What is your decision?

To be honest:
5000 PLN net of TAX + accomodation studio furnished including payment internet,landline,building service ,elctricity,gas(in another words,everything related to house) and it should be near work. also air annual ticket to my country+42 days annual vacation+medical insurance.

I ask many polish in poland and here in dubai,and also ask on internet many people and i reach to that result. I can not accept less than 50% of my current salary in dubai, also i must take in consideration that i have 7 years exp. in international companies, and I am talented for the role they seek me for, and match 100% what they seek for.

This offer was the same for arabic man join poland in finance department,so i think what i ask for is fair.

I would tell them to add another 400 euro at least my girlfriend is a low level numbers drone in an internation company and they pay her 3800pln a month so with 7 years experience you should get more than what they are offering you would live comfortably on the offered amount I'm clearing 4000pln as a part time teacher if they want you they will pay more dont sell yourself short