Russian Tutor in Moscow - Teacher of Russian as a foreign language 8

If you have recently arrived in Russia (Moscow) and wish to learn/practice/improve your Russian language skills - I am at your service. I will help you to achieve your learning goals quickly and efficiently. A philologist by profession, I have a diploma in teaching Russian and a certificate in teaching Russian as a foreign language Successful teaching experience (including private lessons and employment in linguistic centers). Oxana

Hello Oxana and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the classes section of Moscow classifieds.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hi Oxana

My Name is Varun. I am from India. I am on Business Trip in Moscow for 3 months.I want to learn Russian language. Can u please tell me about your fee for private tution. I live in novecheramuskinsky in Moscow. It is very convienent for you.

Await for your prompt response.

Regards
Varun Sharma.

Hi ! 
Private lessons to suit you and your schedule. All levels. Russian: general grammar, colloquial, business language. I'm a former Russian  teacher with a high philological/linguistic education and 16 years experience teaching expats. Explanations may be given in English if necessary for beginners. 45 min- 800 rub/  first lesson is free/

Hello guys,

I invite you all to put your advert in the Moscow classifieds > classes section.

Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed