Portugese and English classes

My wife (Cherry- Indian) speaks Englsih and teaching english for last 1 year in BH. She want to learn Portuguese now, nyone interested in exchange program , may contact.

Thnx

Hello Abhaycsharma!

Have you tried to post an advert in the classes section of Belo Horizonte classifieds? It may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,

you could send me your email so we can talk?

I am a student of Civil Engineering of the 7th period. I work in a small construction company in Belo Horizonte.

I would like to help you with the Portuguese classes and you help me with English classes.

Hi Abhaycsharma!

My name is Renata, I'm a Tourism grader and I speak an Advanced English, but I would like to pratice more. If you want, we can just meet to pratice and I can help you with your needs.

I'm leaving Brazil soon, I'm going to work in a cruise ship so, I would like to practice. I have some books in my home that I can give you (This helped me when I was learning spanish! )

Let me know if you are interested!

Kind regards.

I read your post and I was hoping to be in contact with you. My email is [email protected]

I just arrived last week in Brazil because of work assignment. I will be working in Brazil for the next 2 years so I was hoping to learn to speak portuguese. I can speak fluently in spanish because I was working also in Chile for 2 years. I am currently staying now in San Diego Suites in Alvarez Cabral so I am hoping you can contact me so that we can make some arrangement with regards to english-portuguese language interchange.

Thank you and hoping to hear from you sooner.

Best regards,

Hi juliana,
Dis is sangee here (Indian).Am an architect looking  for a job, I live in belohorizonte, n luckily found u here.So where do u wrk? Its nice to c u speak english.Is it possible to find a job here in belo?can u help me wit dis ? Looking forward.
Thx

Hello sangee -> You are a bit off topic. Could you please start a new thread on the Belo Horizonte forum with your questions on jobs? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie