How to meet the expats here in Manila?

You can look for a place which is near your work place or a place that with easy access to the lifestyle

Why not get a housemaid instead of marrying someone ... l worked in some expats in ayala , makati... i maybe dont know everything but i can tell about the ccultures @ traditions of being a filipino ... if u want can teach you to in some tagalog words .. if you want...just call me edna @ my number is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Off-Topic. Please drop an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Manila section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi this sounds like a matrimonial agency, seems few look for boyfriends and girlfriends.
Anyway those interested in dancing lots of places to go in makati and BGC where free initiation for beginners is given free. They do the salsa, bachata, merengue, kizomba, chacha, zouk etc. check this out online.

Salseras/Salseros check this out...

1) DJ Joe KiJoemba spins every Tuesday at Chihuahua Mexican Grill (The Fort) on Salsa, Bachata, and Kizomba from 10pm - 1:30am. See you! Learn more

Hosted by: Raena (Organizer

2) SALSA AND KIZOMBA on at Aracama every Thursday night!! Dance the Night away as DJ Joe KiJoemba Gab takes over the Deck! Free lessons on how to get your Salsa and Kizomba... Learn more

Hosted by: Raena (Organi

3) Salsa • Bachata • Merengue • Cha Cha Cha • Kizomba • Reggaeton Every Saturday at Chihuahua Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar, The Fort Branch Free salsa lessons at 10:30PM... Learn more

Hosted by: Raena (Organizer)

4) Havana Cafe Greenbelt salsa on Tuesdays live band and DJ 10pm to 4am

Questions and answers about Manila

Ask your question
Cano Manuel
Repatriating Dead Body Back to Home Country
By Cano Manuel
Bringing silver coins to the Philippines.
By eduardo001
Help finding movers in Metro Manila
By rachelsantos
Diectorate passport ban
By Ramon23
Ajay Gosain
Indian wants to go Philippine... help seek
By Ajay Gosain
Badminton Makati
By prashant8401

Expatriate health insurance in Manila

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manila