Hi All

I found this page while looking for people that have relocated to Valencia especially families and read their experiences. We have a 10 yr old daughter and hope to  move to Valencia this summer (2012),It's so exciting and at the same time nerve wrecking. All in all I'm glad we found this page and hope to make some great friends to learn Spanish with and play dates for our Kids and learn some more

Welcome to Expat.com Luvalencia!;)

Do not hesitate to participate in the forum.

Harmonie.

Hi I read that you have a dog make sure you that read up on  Leishmaniasis you need to get a scalibor collar for protection and also processionary caterpillars.You are making a good move moving out here the difference you will see in your child with a new language and outdoor life will amaze you.  :D

Thanks Samanthaj, we have started looking up all we require for the dog, from what we are reading its not a big fuss. Im getting all the mixed emotions, sometimes i'm happy about the move sometimes worried. We are counting weeks now and I hope my nerves will have settled by then. Speak again

Hi I am English and live on the outskirts of Valencia. I am married to a spaniard and have 2 boys. If you want any further info on Valencia especially for kids would be happy to fill you in.

[Moderated: no free ads pls]