Where to look for a badminton group in Ho Chi Minh city, vietnam?

hi all

We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.
I would like to open our network to all foreingers who study or working in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and love to play badminton.
For more details , You can contact me at mobile +84985825511 or email at [email protected].

Our badminton ‘s court as below
Time         : Sunday , 4PM-7PM
Address    : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( it's very near to An Dong Plaza).

Regards
Michelle Tran

hi all
we still open for all new members to our badminton group every Sunday from 4-7pm.
feel free to contact me at yahoo michelletran0209 or my cell phone +84985825511

regards
Michelle :):):)

Nguyen Phuong Nam, CEO of the local Robot Company, is himself a badminton player and a long time sponsor of the Robot Challenger Badminton Championship. He is a member of Ho Chi Minh City's Badminton Federation.

Contact him through Robot Company (+84-8-3832-6714)

Jaitch wrote:

Nguyen Phuong Nam, CEO of the local Robot Company, is himself a badminton player and a long time sponsor of the Robot Challenger Badminton Championship. He is a member of Ho Chi Minh City's Badminton Federation.

thanks for info.
is there any way to direct contact with him?
company phone was hard to get him.
regards
Michelle

newbiew2011 wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

thanks for info.
is there any way to direct contact with him?
company phone was hard to get him.
regards
Michelle

up up for this topic

up for this topic

newbiew2011 wrote:

hi all

We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.
I would like to open our network to all foreingers who study or working in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and love to play badminton.
For more details , You can contact me at mobile +84985825511 or email at [email protected].

Address    : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( it's very near to An Dong Plaza).

Regards
Michelle Tran

up for this topic :)

newbiew2011 wrote:
newbiew2011 wrote:

hi all

Regards
Michelle Tran

up for this topic :)

up to keep my topic live :)

Dear Michelle,

I've just sent you an e-mail to enquire more about the details of your group.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

gauisjc wrote:

Dear Michelle,

I've just sent you an e-mail to enquire more about the details of your group.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

hi

have you sent to my gmail and got my respond ?

cheers
Michelle