Arriving in Quito 3/19, staying for 10 days and want to find and sign

lease on my new apartment.

American, single man taking early retirement, looking for a fully furnished/all utilities included in rent, elec, water, high-speed internet, cable/sat TV (don't need actual TV, just the service), etc. Phone not necessary. Nicely equipped kitchen--I like to cook. Walking distance to "everything;" I love walking around and I don't ever want to own a car again :-) Like the Mariscal area, but open. Ideally two bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, but a large one bedroom with only one bathroom could work, too. Hoping to move in June first, might have some flexibility on this. Only considering **long-term** leases.

Pet friendly would be nice as I'm thinking of adopting a dog once I get settled. Smoking permitted, if possible, but not a deal killer.

I am for real, coming specifically to find and rent an apartment. And please, I'm not interested in paying Gringo rents.

Please send description (photos greatly appreciated, a big help) to [email protected]. If interested, I'll email you back and you can give me your Quito phone number.

Thanks.

Andy

Hi and welcome on board Andy!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Quito classifieds?
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Armand, thanks for the reply...

Already did that, no responses yet  :-(

Andrew