Hello

Hi folks,
I am planning to move to KL very soon. I am an Indian national living in London from long time. I have been offered a job very close to twin towers. In my family, I have a wife and 1.5 years old kid. My questions are specific to preschool and accommodation. I am planning to have a car but considering travelling by LRT to and from work. I want my kid to attend a nice preschool. I don't mind living away from KLCC but close to LRT.
Can someone please guide where do most expats prefer to live where you have a quick access to preschool and LRT? I believe the KLCC will have LRT stop as well.
Any info is useful.
Thank you

bangsar is good,,,,,,

Bangsar is very good. Good schools, lots of expatriate with 24 hours activities. Can travel from bangsar LRT to KLCC in 15mins. No hassle of stuck in the traffics!

@sushilah and @caesar - Thank you very much for replying. Any other choice? I like to explore few more areas before I decide on. Ideally, I am after a place where you find mix culture and nice and quite surrounding. We are not too outgoing so that is not I am after.
Thanks,

There are other good places like Mont Kiara, Hartamas, Damansara which is good for Expatriate but I'm afraid there are no LRT there, you can also check out Ampang area near LRT station and very close to KLCC and quiet decent place to stay but not very sure about the preschools there.

Brickfields also you can consider as there is lot of indian expats, condos available. LRT/Monorail/RapidKL is available.
For play school - yes also available but not sure about quality. But everyday school bus comming for pick kids for play school... :):)

@sushilah - thanks much. I am after the place where there is LRT or mono rail as I have heard horror stories about traffic in KL
@Yogi - Thanks mate. I should really consider Brickfield, will look around when I move there.