Medical Technologist in Abu Dhabi

good day everyone! i am a professional medtech here in our country. i am soon going to work in Abu Dhabi. However, my employer told me that i still have to take a specific exam so that i could practice my profession in the said location. i have researched in the internet about the medtech licensure exam in Abu Dhabi, however, i cannot find any information about the exam. can anyone help me by sharing me any information regarding the exam. how long does the exam takes? how many items? is it in a multiple choice type? any information will be of great help. Thank you very much and God bless!

Hello dear friend,
wishing a nice day for you
I read your query. At present I have no idea about the same. However, I have a friend here, he is serving in medical department in Abu Dhabi.  I shall immediatly contact him and try to get the information about medteck licensure exam as you said.  If you receive this reply you pls send me further information as you want aobut exams. you can contact me by me mail: [email protected].

I introduce myself. am a new person in Abu Dhabi, working here for the last 2 months. am 29 years old. since i am a new person here, I am looking for a frnd like you. i would like to make a friendship with you in abu dhabi. I hope, you will be my close friend soon and wishing, you may get all the furtunate event to you...

rafeek

Hi Athena, can I ask if how long does your HAAD processing takes? Thanks.